Monday, June 2, 2008

High Time

Well, I think it's high time we post something new! Last weekend, Gin's parents came out to Bakersfield for a visit. It was sooo nice to have them here! It was so nice to start preparing for "Baby Ingrid Gretchen Marie"(as Merissa calls her) with my mom. Good mother/daughter bonding time. We are getting sooo excited for her arrival, and hope it's much sooner than later! I have to be honest... I'm so sick of being so sick. :)
So I had a Dr.'s appointment today, I'm 35 1/2 weeks along, and everything is looking good. The baby's head is in the right place, so that's definitely a bonus. We can't wait to meet this lovely little lady!
(I'll post pics a little later...so in case you look at this before there are pics, they will be here shortly)
Not much else is going on here... we're almost finished with our nursery, and when it's complete, there will be plenty of pictures of that as well.

8 comments:

Falen said...

Wow.. I can't believe that you are getting so close! When I get that close it really starts to hit home when I think about how many weekends I have left to get things done. So what is it for you..like 4 more Saturdays? CRAZY!! Try to enjoy your time alone with Andy while you can though, cause you'll miss it later!! Keep us all posted!!

Vaylene & Jordan said...

hey! have you ever thought about naming your girl Virg-lene? or maybe keep the lene and change the Virg to Vay, Vay-lene Olson, humm just a thought!

Manu Family said...

hi virginia and andy..thanks for inviting me to your blog.. and also to your baby shower..... cant wait to see pics of the nursury..... :) Tif

Molly and Kip said...

Ahh I am so excited too. I just can't wait to see the little man...I mean little girl!! Look at my blog. I got Kip back too. That was awesome! I still can't believe you missed the bullet this Sunday. I hope you start feeling a little better soon!

Katie said...

What an exciting time for you guys. I am so glad you have a blog so we will be able to see your precious little girl! Gini, the only advice I have is to enjoy all the sleep you can get now. You will be a little deprived later...but it's worth it!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited!!! Post some pictures though gosh durnit!

Adam Jensen said...

Can't believe it's so close! I HATE being so far away.

Lauren said...

Wow, congrats little momma! It's so fun to do the nesting. I'm sorry to hear you are still sick. Yucky.

I'm sorry we didn't tell you we were in Cali! We waved to you as we passed the exit to Bakersfield. It was just a quick trip to introduce Maddie to the ocean. :) In fact... I was just looking and I don't think we have your new address...