Friday, June 13, 2008

Pregnancy Posts

Geez Louise. I feel like I'm running out of topics to talk about on this thing. Andy and I haven't been taking any trips lately because...well... seriously, if you can't guess, I'm not going to tell you. Just kidding. But really, everything has been about the new little sweetie who's due to enter into our lives in just 3 short weeks! I still feel so unprepared, and I'm sure we will continue to feel this way until the day she comes. I have such a hard time not knowing exactly what day she will arrive... and for those of you who are thinking "Ohhhh, what if it comes out a boy". No chance. I had another sneak peak yesterday in an ultrasound, and oh. She's definitely female. No lumps or bumps down there! So Ad, it was not just a bum that they saw the first time! Haha. I was actually relieved to be able to get a peak again, because part of me was thinking "Well, if the baby comes out a boy... he might have a complex later because of all the pink clothes and blankies he will be wearing throughout his infant life." All I have is pink pink pink!!!

Andy's father-to-be Father's Day was yesterday. He got a lovely new tie from Gin and baby, along with a new basketball and a card that taught him how to change a diaper (he will definitely be putting those skills to use very soon). Also, Gin made him a gourmet homemade pizza while he watched the game.

5 comments:

Adam Jensen said...

happy father's day andy! I can't believe you are getting so close !!!! so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I need to see a belly shot :) At least take one when you are in labor so you can see how big you got at the end :) Can't wait to see your little sweetheart!!!

Adam Jensen said...

Hey Gin -
I'm getting excited for you guys. Hopefully it will be soon. Not too long until Andy will be holding his nose changing a stinky one.
Adam

Anonymous said...

haha, Adam's posts make me laugh. You need to post some pictures Gin. Pretty pretty please????? If you want me to come out when gretchen is born, i demand a picture. okay, i will come out either way, but a picture would be nice ;) happy fathers day little andy!! can't wait to meet gretchen!

Adam Jensen said...

Ok Gin :) I will get a picture of the four of us and you must comply with the belly shot :)

Manu Family said...

yeah!!! only 3 more weeks..... maybe she will come 4th of july.... I'm glad you found out she is definitely a girl... because you got so many cute girl things..... cant wait to hear the news that you had the baby..... :)