Tuesday, June 24, 2008
??Guesses Anyone??
Alright. As of today, I'm 9 days away from my due date. I want to hear guesses on how much she will weigh, if "she" will really be a "she", and when I'll go into labor. Guesses on anything really... except MY weight. You aren't allowed to guess that... Let the guessing games begin! Oh, and I forgot to mention... there will be a little prize in it for whoever is the closest!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



17 comments:
Alright...I'll start out the guessing. I think she will definitely be a "she". I think you will go into labor on the 9th of July...sorry bet you didn't want to hear people think you might go past your due date. :) But I think she will weigh 8 lbs 3oz and be 20 1/2" long.
I think she will be a girl, you will go into labor on 4th of july have her possibly the 4th but most likely the 5th, and she will weigh 6 lbs 11 oz. and be 19 1/2 inches long.....
I think you will go into labor July 6th and have a beautiful baby girl that weighs 7 lbs 3 oz and 19 inches long. Good luck!
Okay I am going to guess and than Kip will guess because we want the million dollar prize!!! As much as I want to say umm "it?" will be a boy...I will say she is a girl. Okay I win!!!! I think she will be 6 pounds 9 oz. 19 inches long. I think you will be either 1 day late or 1 day early. I am praying for the early for your sake. I think she will have some dark hair and a beautiful little face!!
Kip says she will be 18 1/2 inches long 7 pounds 2 oz. Kip thinks she will have hair. He thinks she will also have "ski-feet." haha I think she will have tinkerbell feet!
8 days!!!! Okay I had to add I think she will be fiesty!! haha she is a girl, she can't help it!
Ahhh... because you are private your posts don't show up on my reader and I forget to look! Sorry! I was so excited to read the updates and see your cute belly. And it is cute! You are a good-looking pregno girl!
Mike's guess for every baby is 7 lbs, but I'll add 5 oz for good measure. She'll be 20 inches long and enter the world on July 3th! Hopefully you don't go over your due date!!!
I think you are having a girl and I am torn between 7 lbs 13 oz or 6 lbs 5 oz. I think you will go into labor on the 30th. I think she is going to be completly adorable and have the funniest personality considering her background. Just don't be the type of mom that chews tar as gum(HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA) oh man that is so funny. that is an inside joke for all of you who are wondering what in the heck I'm talking about. Love ya Ginakins
hmmmmm. She will be a she and will weigh 7.1 and be 19 inches and have blondy hair. oh, and her due date will be July 4th and you will miss all the fireworks! That would be a fun birthday though!
ok, my guess is that SHE will be 7lbs 14oz.... and 21 inches.... one week away from your due date!!!!! crazy. I think you will go into labor on the 6th of July ;) A little late but not too much. love you!
I know you might hate me and never talk to me again, but I think she will come on the 9th.:) She’ll weigh 6 lbs 11 oz and be 18 ½ in long. I think she will have hair, and I’m going to throw this out there, I think she will be of Asian descent ;) I know that last one will be what seals the deal for my victory!!!
Ohh you are getting so close to having your little girl here! How exciting! I totally want in on the predictions. Lets see.. She will be a girl and weigh 7 lbs 6 oz and be 19 1/2 inches long. I think you will have her on July 3. Good luck! Can't wait to see pictures.
July babies are the best! I think she will be born on July
7th and weigh 7 lbs 2 oz and be 20 in long. Can't wait to see her. She'll be adorable.
ok...here's my (Janiece's) guess..."she'll" weight in at 6.8, will be 20 in. long, and will be born on July 6th...Sam says she'll weigh in at 6.13, will be 19.5 in. long, and will be born on July 6th.
Hey Andy and Virginia,
You're almost done! My prediction is a little girl who will be born on July 6th, weighing 7 lbs 4 oz, 20 1/2 in long. Good luck with everything! We're all thinking of you.
Love, The Magleby's
I seriously am at a disadvantage because I'm unable to do Leopold's maneuvers to determine the size of your baby, but I will say 7 lbs. 3 oz. That's what it will be.
-Adam
Post a Comment