Friday, May 29, 2009

Lots of RandomNess

This post will be pretty random since I haven't posted any pictures in a while. We've had quite the eventful month, and I am sooo glad to have some Atley pictures without Pink Floyd (the cast) in them! This first picture is Atley coming home from pictures with Bethany last night... I made this little tutu and matching bow for them. She was adorable and so happy for the pictures!!! She just squealed and kept throwing her arms up the entire time. I think she just enjoyed being outside on the grass!!

Momma and Atley on my first Mothers Day!! We have so much fun together! Andy was very sweet this day. He made me breakfast, gave me flowers, and a nice lounge chair for my new finished backyard!!


Little Atley in her sunhat at the park across the street from our house.

Swinging... the first time since she's had her cast off. She only liked it for a couple of short minutes. And then it was over. I tried the slide... too scary for her!!! She just cried. Maybe when she's a little older. :)

This is when Atley had finally mastered moving the heavy Pink Floyd around. She could roll with him, and swing it around like a big heavy club. Word of warning: Never get in the way of a swinging cast with a leg in it!!! Those things can gain some speed and power!!!

I realize this isn't the best picture of Atley... with her mouth hanging open and her cast on. But it had been a suuuuper long day at church, and she was so tired. She had pulled her ribbon out of her hair. But I still wanted a picture because this is her in a dress I wore when I was little. My mom is so thoughtful in sending these to me. They are so special, and it's so fun to think we've worn the same things. I think it's still adorable, and I got so many compliments on the dress!!!

7 comments:

Malinda said...

You and Atley are so adorable. what a fun little girl to have around.

Adam Jensen said...

I knew that was your dress from when you were little. I remember you wearing that in a picture. It's funny that you call Pink Floyd a him. In two short weeks we'll all get to be together and have some good times.
- Adam

Shilo said...

I LOVE her little sun hat!! Such a cute girl...and she looks so big in that first picture!!

kristi said...

I LOVE the blue tutu! Blue is my favorite color, and while pink, white, and purple are more traditional for tutu's, the blue is gorgeous! (I also love that it's not pastel!!!) Cute, Atley!

Adam Jensen said...

oh my heck that was yours!! So sweet!!! I love it. Atley is such a little beauty. I can't wait to see Atley's photo shoot with her pretty tutu and bow! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. love, Rach

Adam Jensen said...

PS Gini you look beautiful in that picture!

Anonymous said...

Oh! How sad! I haven't been updated on Atley for a little while! I am so sorry to hear about Pink Floyd, but happy to hear he is off! What a good little girl. That must have been hard for all of you. She is getting so big and adorable!