So I was tagged a couple of weeks ago by Diana to list some random things about myself... so here goes. Random?? No problem. That may as well be my middle name...
1. I am a sucker for any type of fitness program, exercise video or new exercise routine. Right now I am really into resistance training, yoga and running of course. I am also a health-food nut. Anything "granola-girl" is what I really like to eat and makes me feel really good about myself. Sometimes Andy doesn't really appreciate this about me, because I advise him in what he's eating as well. ;)
2. I love having my toenails decorated... and by this I mean glitter, stickers, paint, rhinestones... you name it, I LOVE it!! And Merissa does a fantastic job at this when I get to see her!!! This last summer I also discovered my new love for pedicures!!! Being pregnant is so nice sometimes... it give you such a good excuse to pamper yourself.
3. I love to experiment with my eye makeup. I love new colors of eyeshadows, and new eyeliners. I swear I try a new look just about every week. I just bought two really beautiful shades... really bright purple and a nice irridescent olive green color.
4. Something that really irritates me... people who don't follow through with what they say they will. I can't stand this. If someone tells me they're going to call me or do something for me, I expect a call, or I expect it done. If this happens once, I give them the benefit of the doubt. If it happens more than twice, I start to lose faith in that person's abilities.
5. I love dying my hair. I always try different colors. Some might call it a bit freakish... but I figure if I don't like it, it will always grow out, or I can always change it.
6. Andy and I love to travel. One great thing about living in California is that there is so much to see and do here on the weekends when we're free. Everything in this state is within a days' drive, and this state has so much beautiful scenery and so many state parks. Beautiful mountains, beautiful coasts and beaches, wonderful shopping... :) Enjoy the grandeur while we're here, right?
7. I love days at home with Andy and Atley. My favorite days are when we have absolutely nothing to do and nowhere to be. Andy and I usually watch a movie together, and Atley is always playing and "talking" on the floor somewhere. These are my favorite days.
8. I LOVE the rain!!! Diana, I didn't know we had this in common. Most people don't like it at all, but I love rainy days. They make me so grateful for the roof over my head, and for warmth. I love snuggling underneath a big blanket while it lightening and thunders outside. I also love the way the earth looks and smells after a good rainfall. It smells so fresh and looks renewed and has a new energy about it.
9. I wish I had a European accent. They can make anything sound so glamorous and wonderful. They could tell me I smelled like a piece of smelly turd, and it would sound absolutely exquisite and I would feel so good about myself!! haha.
10. I love to sing and play the piano simultaneously. I miss my piano, and I can't wait until I can finally move it into my home, and we can be together again!!!
11. I love rap music. I know, I know. Why don't you just go ahead and judge me :)... the beat is just so irresistable... and how they talk and rhyme so fast!!! I just can't imagine how it is even possible.
12. I love to watch The Office... I think it is hilarious. But I also love Grey's Anatomy, and Gossip Girl. Gotta get those "lifetime" dramas in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I'm so glad you posted these. Now I feel I know you a bit better.
Love it Gin. Although I already know these things about you, I love to hear you describe it :) You're the best. Makes me miss you. June can't come soon enough!
Gin you don't like rap, you like hip-hop right? I mean you don't listen to tu-pac? right?
I know what you mean though.
Actually wait. I didn't know you wished you had an accent :) You crack me up. and yes, you and Merissa are the queens of random :)
Post a Comment