So this last week, my parents came out for a little visit... and Merissa too... being that she was a stow-away. She hid in one of the suitcases I think. Anyway, we LOVED having them here!! Especially since Andy was out of town all week, and Atley and I were lonesome. We were able to have so much fun together during their stay, and I so wish they could have stayed a little longer.
Here are some of my latest pictures...

Atley and I went out for a walk today in the beautiful sunshine... (it was like 70 here today!), and we decided to make a pit-stop at the park and just chill for a few minutes. Atley was so fascinated with the green pokey stuff coming out of the earth... it was funny to watch her touch the grass.
P.S. I'm a total bug-a-phobe, thus why Atley is on a blanket on the grass.

Ahhh... thoughtful baby meditation. She's really embracing the light gusts of wind on her face.

I thought this picture was hilarious... look at her right arm. The stupid stuffed monkey (that I hate by the way because it makes a stupid squawking sound when you hit it), it's arms are wrapped and velcro-ed around her little arm. It must have just stuck there when she was playing with it. And she's just beating her arms round and round in big circles cause she's happy.

This is my mom's beautiful hair! Isn't it gorgeous? Everyone asks her if she colors it, but she doesn't. It's just naturally gorgeous. Anyway, Merissa and I were playing with it this weekend, and I decided to curl it and see what it would look like. She didn't like it... but I do. I totally wish I had her head of hair.

Again, playing with mom's hair. This time for a straighter look. I like it. I think my mom is so beautiful.

Merissa and I also sewed while she was here. I helped her make a purse... the bag on the left. And she taught me how to make hooded towels! We had so much fun!! (a stitch at a time... haha)

This is Merissa and I doing what we do best... shopping. We were in a dressing room trying on and critiqueing each other. I hadn't been shopping forever, so this was so much fun! And I had a babysitter too!!! It's soooo much easier shopping without a baby!! Do we look like sisters?

My dad was taking a little snooze on the couch, and he looked cold because he was uncovered. So I took the liberty of covering him with my favorite blanket... which just happens to be zebra stripes and pink... haha.

Atley right before lunch time... You can see her little bottom teeth really well in this picture, and just this week her two top teeth broke through as well!
.JPG)
This is a picture that I took in our park... I thought it was so cute!
Anyway, this week was good!! But we can't wait for Daddy to come home... only one more day!!
16 comments:
You're Mom's hair is beautiful but I think yours is too.
Hasn't the weather been great?! We really should get the girls together and go to the park. Sadie loves the swing. And we got her a red wagon that she absolutely loves.
It looks like you had so much fun when your family came to visit! I agree, your mom is beatutiful! I can't believe that is really her natural hair color. 70 degrees sounds soooo nice, we are lucky if it hits 50 here :)
I LOVe the pictures! But what is a stow away that you referred to me as ?! It was soo fun visiting you! Atley is so dang cute, I wanted to take her home! Thanks for such a fun time. I love and miss you!!!
Your Mom looks VERY old. Atley is a beautiful little doll. I had so much fun watching you and Merissa have fun together. Wish I could see you guys more often. I sure do miss the good ol' days.
I have been waiting and waiting for an update on your visits :)
Looks like you guys had so much fun!!! I love it. I love the bag Merissa made :) It's too cute. and Merissa's hair looks different from when I saw her last, i like it!
Mary you are so beautiful! You do have GORGEOUS hair!! I love doing my mom's hair too, so I can relate to your fun. You Jensen girls all have great hair! and you know how to do it so cute. Love you guys.
I love those pictures of Atley in the park. I love seeing your green grass. I can't wait till our grass is green again.
I love the one of your dad sleeping in the zebra blanket :) I would have loved seeing his face when he woke up and saw it :) funny!
Who got Atley that biker chick bib? hilarious. Only because she is so soft and girly not a biker chick!
And the title of the blog... hmmmm does that have anything to do with shopping?? ;)
Mary I just read your comment and you DO NOT look old!!! You look like a beautiful mother!
hahaha Rach! your comment is hilarious.."does that have anything to do with shopping?" and NO, i don't think it does! My mom used to call us that :) hahaha, but good guessing!
Those were such cute pictures. That is so fun that your family went out! I can't believe that Atley has 4 teeth. Kayden still doesn't have any. She's just a sproutin'! lol. It looks like you guys had a ball. Only a few more months and we get to come see you!! Yeah!!
I am glad you liked my comment meriss :) Well I'd never heard that one before and I was just drawing conclusions from the info I do have ;)
she looks so cute.... looks like she was lov'n the park =)
That one of your dad is sooo funny! I can just imagine my dad there too. That is hilarious! I love your mom's hair... she is gorgeous! Also, I just realized that I think you and I could be sisters before you and Merissa. We have the same eye shape! Must be a Jensen trait.
It's so fun to catch up with you on your blog. Atley is getting so big and gets cuter and cuter every time I see her. By the way, I LOVE the bag you made. Did you have a pattern or did you just make it up? I love it, I want you to teach me so I can make one. Love you and miss you!
I love your blog... and those beautiful new pics of Atley. She is such a gorgeous little girl. I miss her. I also love your ginger4girlz. What a photogenic little model you have!
can't believe your mom's hair is natural, i'd LOVE that!
and no, i don't really think you look like your sister, lol!!
Funny what Noelle said-- when I saw the pic of you and Merissa I totally thought of Noelle! You two do look a lot alike sometimes! Merissa's hair is shorter than when I saw her last month--cute!
You guys are so cute Virginia. I miss you. I miss the good old days. Can you believe where we are now. You have such a cute little girl. You are looking very good too.
Post a Comment