Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Baby Blue's

I know what comes to mind when you read the title... but not those kind of baby blues. I don't need another baby right now... I already have a beautiful one!! Why mess with a good thing? I am talking about her BEAUTIFUL bright blue eyes that seem to get brighter everyday. Every time someone sees her for the first time, I hear "Man, she's going to be a real heartbreaker with those blue eyes." Anyway, see for yourself... her baby blues...

I just really wanted a mommy/Atley picture... I don't have many. I'm the big picture-taker in the fam, so guess who gets left out of most of them? ;)

Cute girl in polka-dots!! Spring is nearly here, and it's getting soooo warm and nice outside! Time to bust out the summer clothes for mom and baby!


Mom rocking her sweet baby to sleep. I love and cherish these moments of holding her so close to me... so still and sweet. I love listening to her breathe, and feeling her little body cuddle up against mine. She's such a sweetheart. This is truly the best thing in the whole world!


Playing with the flower Aunt Rach sent to us... I haven't made a headband out of it yet Rach. I like to have her play with it and look at it too much to make one yet... but I will soon. It's so beautiful! This is Rach's favorite flower... but I really can't spell it off the top of my head, so I won't even attempt it.


AH HAH!!! Here they are! These are what I'm talking about... now you can really see them! Aren't they bright?

Here's me again... I dyed my hair this last week when my parents and sister were out. Well actually, Merissa dyed it. I like how it turned out. I always enjoy a change. You can't see it in this pic, but it sort of has a burgundy tint.


Atley "at work".


Post-sneeze of prunes/apples all over her and I!!


Right before the sneezing incident... she dipped her nose right into the oatmeal headed for her mouth! This picture's funny cause she looks like she has a pointy little nose!!

13 comments:

Naomi & Greg said...

Way too cute of a spring outfit. And if I didn't tell you enough on Sunday I love your hair! How do you always look so fabulous?!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Those pictures are sooo cute!! It makes me miss her sooo much! I love that little polka dot outfit. I saw that while I was there and really wanted to put her in it! Her blue eyes are so beautiful! Email me those pictures, would ya? I can't wait to see you and her again! Andy, too :) You look beautiful in that picture, too and I love your hair!!! You can pull off any hair color and style!

Carl said...

She is so cute, and i love your hair! Remember when we dyed ours at snow, where mine was red and your purple?

Adam Jensen said...

Your hair looks great! I like it so dark. but I don't think I have seen a hair color look bad on you though :)
It was fun to see that flower i sent. I am glad she enjoys it :) It's called a ranuncula. I love flowers! I am excited for spring!!!
Atley does have such beautiful blue eyes and I love her expressions in her photos

Tam said...

So stinkin' cute! I miss those cuddle moments with Sadie. She is way to busy now to give her Momma cuddle moments.

I can't wait to get together. I'm going to call you today and make a play date! (AND Date night date!)

heidi said...

love her baby blues, & they'll probably just keep getting lighter.

the sneezing with food in her mouth totally makes me laugh, Preston did that one time, ALL over me!

thanks for the invite, glad I finally get to see your blog!

Katie said...

Cute, cute Atley. I am so done with winter and ready for spring!

Lauren said...

Such fun days when their personality is developing! She is a darling baby... with a pretty pretty mama!

Jennifer said...

Atley is such a pretty baby! I love all of her outfits and bows! I love you hair to Gin, I like the color a lot! Merissa's hair is really cute too. I like her bangs and how short it is. Cute, cute!

Adam Jensen said...

Gini you would give Atley a kitty toy to play with! :) I just noticed that on Merissa's blog! :) funny! All teasing aside, it does seems like a good baby toy :) but it's just funny cause you love cats so much.... love you

Mrs. Schmalison said...

She's pretty dang cute! I love baby blue eyes. I remember when I was healing after the big ordeal of having Elena and all I could do was sit on the couch, all I did was hold her. She got very spoiled and hated being put down, but it was worth every second. Oh, I do want to get together and make the purse but I ran out of fabric funds for the month so maybe an April play date??

Anonymous said...

Oh,...you lucky girls. Getting to wear warm clothes! And wow those eyes! And way cute hair! I need to call you sometime and get caught up!

kristi said...

You've been busy. Sounds like you've been having fun. We should get together sometime. Whenever you're free . . .