The day didn't come without a few messes however. 10 minutes before we were supposed to be at the church, Atley decided to have two big pooey blow-outs, and exploded all over Grandmo's floor. At the same time, Kayden was in the other room, peeing on Grandmo's floor. So, sorry about the carpet Grandmo. The rest of the kids were having melt-downs of their own as well.
But we finally made it to the church!!!
What a special day for her and her daddy... She was also blessed on the same day as her cousin Kayden (Andy's brother's son). He was only born 4 days before Atley. So we're hoping they'll be good little friends as they grow together. I think these pictures are adorable of the little baby boy and the little baby girl... our sweet Atley.
Ha! I thought this picture was hilarious of Atley screaming!!! She was not happy... as the picture indicates.



9 comments:
Congratulations mommy. You look so cute and so does your little princess. Her dress is so beautiful.
It was such a special day! I am glad we could be there :) I love and miss you guys soooooooo much
I LOVE the one of her screaming!! haha that is awesome. She looked beautiful in her sweet little dress!! I love her headband too! I loved her whole outfit and she looked soo cute!
Atley is just gorgeous and i had been dying to see her in her gown. girls are so much fun. i'm sure Andy did a wonderful job; a blessing from daddy is one of those things there really aren't words for.
Well done Mommy and Daddy! She looks beautiful. I love the picture of her screaming. What would be a big special day without it's little hiccups? We had ours too. But that's normal life right? I'm glad it all went well and that she was able to share her special day with her cousin.
Oh, what a fun day! Atley looks so cute...love her dress!!
How cute! It always seems they have diaper drama right when you're trying to get out the door. How wonderful that everything turned out well. What a beautiful little dress...she does look like an angel
oh virginia, she is so cute. She looks alot like Andy. But I can definitly see you in her as well. Isn't it fun to have a little girl. Brystal turns one this month. What the heck? Can't believe how fast the time has gone. Take lots of pictures so you aren't sad later that you didn't. They change so much.
I can not believe it. It has been so long since i have seen you and i NEVER new you had a child. That is so neat! Congrats and wow! I sure miss you. Where you living these days?
Post a Comment