Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Hubby Tag

I was requested to fill out this little survey thing... wait, I take that back. Not so much requested as ordered to fill out this little survey thingy, so here you go.

What is his name? Andrew Kent Olson

How long have you been married? 3 years and 9 months!

How long did you date? We dated a little over a year, then got engaged and 3 months later... married.

How old is he? 26 (wow...) j/k

Who eats more? Oh him hands down!!! If I ate that much, I would literally look like the goodyear blimp! It's so not fair that he has such a fast metabolism! Bowls and bowls of ice cream, and not one ounce is gained...

Who said I love you first? Him... but I sort of conned him into it. I remember asking him, "So, how do you feel about me?" Ha. Such a catch-22.

Who is smarter? Well, it depends on the subject. If we're talking about math, or the oil industry, history, geography, I would definitely say Andy.
However, if we're talking a lot of nonsense topics, or medicine, about the body, romance, or where to look for the prettiest most colorful rocks and shells (haha), definitely myself.

Whose temper is worse? Ummm... that's a hard one. We're both pretty easy-going, and rarely get angry. But I would probably have to say mine. I think girls are just more emotional over-all.

Who does the laundry? That one would have to be both of us. He's really good about putting in a load in his spare time, and then I usually switch out loads in the middle of the night when I get up with Atley.

Who does the dishes? In our case, who loads the dishwasher and cleans up the kitchen? I would usually say that I do that. But Andy helps sometimes.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Andy does. I used to, but we swapped during my last trimester and when Atley was born so that I have easy access to her and the bathroom. :) (Mainly so I would quit tripping over things and stubbing my toes in the middle of the night)

Who pays the bills? Andy. He sets them up so that they are withdrawn automatically every month from our account though. So it's worry-free. It's really nice.

Who cooks dinner? Ha!! I do, I do, and oh yeah, I do. But I like to. Andy cooks dinner once a year... really!... for my birthday. And it's a really good dinner, but once again, it's once a year. :)

Who drives when you are together? Andy always does. It's just kind of an unspoken thing. I offer sometimes, and sometimes he'll ask me to if he's really tired or something, but usually it's Andy behind the wheel.

Who is more stubborn? Andy. I say this because I am always the first one to apologize and break-down when we have an argument. He can sure hold his own for quite a while, and I practically have to beg him to admit he's wrong and that he's sorry. I convince him he's sorry. Haha.

Whose parents do you see the most? Both are about equal. We live about 8 1/2 hours from both of them, and when we visit we try to split up the time equally. Well actually I probably get to spend more time with mine though because I stay with them while Andy goes on business trips.

Who proposed? Andy, of course. I would never do that... I'm too shy and a little old-fashioned.

Who has more friends? We're both about equal on that, but I think he knows more people because of work.

Who has more siblings? Andy. He has 4 brothers and one sister. I have 2 brothers and 1 sister.

Who wears the pants in the family? Andy usually. I can get my way if I'm really serious about something, but usually I don't argue because we usually want the same things.

There's my hubby in a nutshell! And I love him with every fiber of my being.

I tag Molly and Merissa.



3 comments:

Katie said...

Nice post. I learned alot about my little cuz. I love your family picture on the sidebar. Hope you guys are loving being parents!

Molly and Kip said...

Cute!! Are you sure he doesn't just buy the food from Panda Express and then dump it into bowls?? I am thinking I could see him do that. Wait a minute what kind of a person would force you to do a post. Whoever that is they really need a serious talking to!

Adam Jensen said...

cute gin. Well you two are just a couple of old married folks!!! actually if i filled out a post on me and Ad it would be a lot the same... funny