She is so adorable! She has a beautiful smile. She is getting so big. Don't you love it when she smiles at you like you are the only person on earth?! I love it when Sadie does that!
"do da do do do do da do do do do do do da i love your smile" I remember that song? Am I referencing the right one? :) I LOVE THOSE SMILES!!! I can't believe how big she is. melts my heart. She is such a mix of you both. I think I see you and then in the same minute I see Andy. Aren't genetics cool :) Oh btw we got your baby announcement, adorable!!! thanks
8 comments:
I think she looks so much like Andy! Crazy!
Okay I absoutely LOVE the first picture of her. She has such a BEAUTIFUL smile!!!! Okay, should I start planning the wedding?? She is such a cutie!!!
She is so adorable! She has a beautiful smile. She is getting so big. Don't you love it when she smiles at you like you are the only person on earth?! I love it when Sadie does that!
What a cutie she is! She is chunking right up, as she should be.
She is getting so big! I love her little smile and think she looks a lot like your baby pictures! She is so cute!! I miss you guys!
"do da do
do do do da
do do do do
do do da
i love your smile"
I remember that song? Am I referencing the right one? :) I LOVE THOSE SMILES!!! I can't believe how big she is. melts my heart. She is such a mix of you both. I think I see you and then in the same minute I see Andy. Aren't genetics cool :) Oh btw we got your baby announcement, adorable!!! thanks
I can't believe you got such great pics of her smiling! What a cutie! HOw old is she now? She is so beautiful and so is her mommy!
Oh, how the smiles make all the work worth it. :) Thanks for the treat in the mail!
Post a Comment