Friday, October 3, 2008

Always Pretty In Pink




I LOVE this picture of her sweet smile. She looks like a little ray of sunshine with her yellow flowers.
Dad's favorite thing to do with Atley. Her face is so funny when he does this with her. She just opens her eyes and mouth really wide.

I love all of these pictures of my sweet girl. These were all taken within the last 2 weeks. She's such a smiley girl now, and she's so much fun!! She's starting to get a grasp on hand/eye coordination and learning how to touch things that are in front of her too!!

11 comments:

Adam Jensen said...

you'd never know she has been so fussy from these pictures! What a little beauty! I miss her and I haven't even met her :(

Anonymous said...

She is soooo cute!! I love her little smile and cute hat in the stroller :) I miss her!!!!!

Malinda said...

Oh my goodness, she is getting so big. She looks like she has a cute personality.

Katie said...

She's growing fast. What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

by the way, i love the little mermaid cove outfit she is in! :)

Molly and Kip said...

I LOVE her in the stroller!! That is soo cute. She has such a beautiful smile. I like her laugh even more. I am serious I am going to start planning. What colors would you like for the wedding?

Carl said...

She is so cute! Let me know the next time your in Utah! I want to see her in person.

Blog said...

Atley looks pretty cute, I can't believe she's already smiling so much. I look forward to seeing her and playing with her at Christmas.

Adam Jensen said...

new picture of my niece please :)
I hope the delay in updates doesn't mean that her teething has gotten worse! love ya

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness Atley is the cutest little baby girl! I love it! She is growing so fast. Her smile is so dang cute! I am excited to see you guys next week, it'll be so fun to spend the weekend with you three!

Anonymous said...

Atley is the smiliest baby ever! She is too cute for words. It brigthened my day to see her smile :)