



This post is a titch late... but, we'll post it anyway. July 20th...was such a laid back day. The day after Gin's parents left, and the day before Andy's parents came. Andy made a really nice dinner with appetizers and all and made a little cake, and we had a little bit of company over for cake and ice cream later in the evening. It was a fun day all in all, and Atley was really good for mom that day! So here are pics of the dinner Andy made... we had sushi for an appetizer, stuffed shells and raspberry pecan chicken for dinner. In case you're wondering... "why sushi"? I haven't been able to have it for the past 10 months, and I've been craving it... and he remembered!



3 comments:
You are SUCH a beautiful mom, Gini. I love seeing you with Atley. She is too precious! I love her bows... did you make them? I would like some tips! I hope you are loving life with your new little one. A drastic change... but a good one!
Good job Andy! Glad you had such a great day. And I am glad you share Adam's and my love of sushi :)
I am so glad that you had a good birthday. How does it feel to be 24? your baby is just the cutiest thing.
Post a Comment