Friday, August 1, 2008

Update on Atley Pics




9 comments:

Brooke McKay and Parker said...

Awww she's wearing the bow I made her in that picture. She looks so cute. I loved visitors to. Glad things are going well!

Adam Jensen said...

Looks like Andy is quite the cook, making all that stuff for your birthday. Little Atley is so cute and I hope we can see her soon!
- Adam

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys soooo much! I really miss Atley too :( I had so much fun holding her and helping you Gin! Atley is such a sweet beautiful girl!

Adam Jensen said...

She already is looking different! I hope I hope we get to see her!!!

Vaylene & Jordan said...

Virg! I ran into your dad at Sams Club. I looked at him and said... is your last name jensen? and he said yeah. I'm like I'm Virginas friend!!! It was good to see your dad. Hope he didn't think I was a crazy!

Naomi & Greg said...

Atley is just adorable!! How is the adjustment with now family now? It is amazing how much time our sweet ones really do take. And they are so worth it...oh yeah the pics Bethany took for you were amazing!

Tatum said...

She is so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

You're past due for a new posting..I check this dang thing everyday and no posts! what happened to blogging about my visit?? :) Just kidding! Love and miss you guys!

Lauren said...

What a great homemade dinner! Don't tell Mike, but her can't cook! :) We would have gourmet grilled cheese. Happy belated birthday!