Friday, August 1, 2008

Grandma Vickie, Papos



Atley's coming into the world has brought us so many visitors!! It's been so wonderful. Grandma Vickie and Papos were able to come out for a week and visit, and they just adored little Atley. She's already so loved. It was so fun to have them here, and Vickie was such a big help. Here's some pics from their little visit... The picture with Vickie in the red shirt, she was singing to Atley and didn't know I was taking a picture... I thought it was really cute. I forgot to take pics of Papos!! Oops.

1 comment:

Adam Jensen said...

I am so glad you guys had such a great visit with Ted and Vickie. I love how his grandkids call him Papos... I can just hear Grayson saying it now :) I love that picture of Vickie singing, what a sweet grandma moment :)