Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Grandma & Grandpa J


Grandma and Grandpa J came out to meet and greet Atley for their first time, just a couple of days after she arrived. It was sooo wonderful to have them here, and Atley just loved them! They helped the new mother and father so much, and were absolute life-savers that first exhausting week!!!




















Thanks to Grandma J's rhyming capabilities and Grandpa J's singing, Atley learned tons about poetry and good 'museec' while they were here!





















I really just can't get enough of putting little pretty bright-colored flowers on her pretty little head. I think she looks adorable.

12 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

It was so much fun to be with Gini and Andy and to meet Atley. She is ADORABLE! Wish we all lived close enough to see each other often and let the little ones get to know each other and play together as they grow - I am hoping and praying for the day that becomes reality!

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh Atley looks so cute with that big flower headband! I hope you had a happy birthday Gin!

Naomi & Greg said...

your Atley is just so adorable. I love the pictures of her posted on Bethany's blog!!! It will be great to have a playmate for our Lucy. You are such a cute family.

Adam Jensen said...

cute :) I am sure Mike and Mary just ate her up like a little pink string bean :) love you guys

Adam Jensen said...

ok so i just looked at your friend's blog (i saw the comment from your friend)
for the pictures of Atley and they are darling!!! I love the one of the butterfly on her bum :) so cute!!! She is a doll baby!!! and then when I got to the one of Andy kissing her little head I started tearing up!!! so so so sweet. Gin you look great! The one of her covered in the black satin she looks just like andy! oh and the petals and the flowers!!! I hope you will send us some pictures :)

Anonymous said...

I think she looks adorable too! I love her already... I hope you are adjusting well and that you had a wonderful birthday. Atley is gorgeous just like her Momma!

Lauren said...

I'm glad you had helpers and doting Grandparents. They are the best! Atley does look like a little doll all dressed up--so precious and little!

Landon and Dana said...

She is sooo gorgeous!! i am a total fan of the bright bows and flowers. Hope that you are adjusting well and doing good. Miss you and can't to meet her!

Malinda said...

Gini she is so cute. I wish you all the best. cute new blog also!!!

Lindsay said...

Hi you guys! Im so excited to see your blog. Atley is beautiful!! Congrats! I glad we can keep in touch better now.

Mom and Dad said...

Oh how I miss that little one! I love you guys!

Love Mary Mom

Unknown said...

Oh my dear goodness! She is so freakin cute! That's great- I hear parenting is easier the cuter they are ;)