Monday, August 18, 2008

4 weeks and growing...




























The first pic is when Aunt Merissa came for a visit when Atley was 3 weeks old. It was sooo nice to have here here. We had so much fun together... just the girls, and she was so much help.
Here are some pictures of Atley's first Sunday at church in her little green dress that her Aunt Diana gave to her!! Needless to say, she wasn't too happy when mom was holding her trying to take her picture while she was hungry...
The next picture is Atley in her little swing all dressed in pink with her new moccasin slippers on. She thinks they're really cool because they keep her feet warm and they look stylish.
And the last pics, she's chillin' with her little boyfriend Carson on the couch. Carson's just realizing that Daddy Andy is around and is trying to look innocent.

13 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

What a beautiful little Grand Daughter I have... and the daughters aren't too bad either!

Love Mom and Grandma

Anonymous said...

she is sooo cute and getting cuter everytime i see pictures of her! i can't wait to see her so soon!

Shannon said...

She's getting so big! They change so fast, but she's still just as cute as ever!

Naomi & Greg said...

It looks like you are having so much fun with her...and who could blame you...she is adorable! I hope you are getting some rest though. I can't believe how petite she still looks...I really have no idea how Lucy has put on the weight.

Manu Family said...

awww..she looks so cute.... she looks like andy in the pic of her in her swing.....she is getting so big.... =)

Kristi Barnes said...

They grow so fast don't they?! Continue to enjoy the time while she's not mobile!! Hope you're doing well. Love your pictures:)

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a cutie pie! Its so funny that even though babies tend to look so much a like when they are newborns, they still look so much like their parents. Its hard to say who she looks like cuz in some pics she looks like you and in others she looks like Andy. I can't wait to see her in person and for her to meet Emrie! Someday!?

Jennifer said...

Oh, she is getting so big! I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!

Katie said...

What a little cutie! I think that she looks a bit like Andy

Lauren said...

I love the almost cross-eyed looks! She is so sweet.

Kacie said...

Virginia, she is freaking adorable. And you look awsome. I am just so tickled that you are a mommy. How are you my friend?

Anonymous said...

I am so sad that I missed the blessing too! I wish I could have seen all you guys and especailly the little one. Everyone said how teeny she was. I bet you had a great weekend with all you family. I can't wait to see pics!

Molly and Kip said...

Okay so I am thinking you REALLY need to update your blog seeing how I didn't get to see her in her blessing clothes!!! I haven't see her or you in forever and I think I am forgetting what you look like?!!