Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy Independence Day!





Obviously we didn't do anything too active over the 4th of July weekend. Between Friday and Saturday we spent close to 8 hours in friends' pools. Gin is doing everything she can to help ease her back aches. Permanently pruned skin and chlorine-burned eyes is a small price to pay for temporary back pain relief.

On Friday we went with our friends to a barbecue and pool party. We've got a few pictures of the pool...not a bad one, eh? We wouldn't mind if we had one like that in our backyard. Of course, there wouldn't be any yard left after the pool was put in.

Hope you all had a happy, fun and safe holiday weekend (remember, if you think sparkler safety is a joke....you'll get burned).

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's about time you updated!! :) I am glad you guys had fun! Sorry you are so miserable Gin :( Not too much longer I'm sure!! By the way...that dress looks familiar...in fact, you gave it to me as a gift. haha, how did you end up with it!?!?!?!

Angie Orison said...

That looks like so much fun!! I love your pregnancy pictures, you look SO cute, you didn't get big at all. I hope you have your baby soon, it sucks being pregnant!! Oh, and labor really isn't that bad (at least for me) and it looks like you're having a small baby too, so don't be too scared!

Adam Jensen said...

Gin you can't look that thin in a bathing suit, even if you have a dress over it.... that is just unreal and not fair! Glad you had a fun fourth, that pool is awesome!

Jennifer said...

Gin you look so cute, I can't beleive you are full term! I bet you can't wait til she decides it is time to see her mom and dad. That backyard is beautiful. It looks like you guys had a nice 4th of July. I hope to hear from you guys soon!

Lauren said...

Oh the waiting game! Any day now, huh? I'm glad you got some temporary relief and enjoyed yourself a bit. The ten list below did have me laughing, and I won't deny that it is mostly true. But women are tougher than they seem and you'll be amazed at what you can do! Keep in mind, most of those bad thoughts will fade within a few months, and soon you'll feel more like yourself again.

Bethany McCaa said...

I'm so glad you guys got to come with us, we had fun!!! I'm glad Andy decided to flex for this picture, it would be so embarrassing if that picture really showed what he looked like :) Good Luck...I’m so excited!!!

Molly and Kip said...

Okay she is absoutely the most beautiful little baby!!!! Wow, I am so happy for you guys! I hope you have a wonderful day together as a new little family!!

Manu Family said...

Congrats..... on your baby girl....!!! were so happy for you.... enjoy enjoy enjoy!! :)

Adam Jensen said...

OH! that is so not fair that molly has seen your baby and we have not!!! I CANNOT wait to see picture of her on her... I wish we could hold her... I HATE living so far away.... GRRRR I feel so sad that we haven't got to see her, I hope you will feel up to coming to sacramento on the 26th. I have thought about borrowing my mom's car and coming for a day... but I think it would break Adam's heart if I got to see her without him! Hope all is well, I will try and call today

Lauren said...

I'm so glad I checked your comments!!! It sounds like you have a beautiful and healthy baby girl! I hope you are recovering well, and when you have time I can't wait to see pictures of the little princess!!!! Congratulations you guys! What did you name her?