I LOVE IT!!! What a cutie. Adam keeps saying how she looks like you, but I think she looks lots like Andy! A little of both :) She is a doll, thanks SO MUCH for the video!!! I love it. I love her hiccups and how she kinda goes cross-eyed when the camera gets close :) too cute. What a sweetie. Hope we get to see you soon. Call me when you get a chance
1st- I love the name Atley, 2nd- I love baby Atley, and 3rd- I didn't realize this earlier, but Zak and her share a birthday! That is so adorable and a little gift from heaven. I see both of you in her. I can't wait to see her grow. She is going to be a knock out. I hope you are recovering well and loving every minute of her!
She is so cute!! Keep recording her while she is growing up...it is so fun to go back and watch. We can't wait to see her!! Hope everything is going good.
7 comments:
Congratulations you guys! She is so cute! Isn't it amazing to be parents?
Atley is beautiful! I can see both of you in her. I am so excited we will see eachother in Utah for a couple of days. I miss you guys!
Congrats to you both she is beautiful.. i love the video of her having the hicups..... enjoy parenthood.... :)
I LOVE IT!!! What a cutie. Adam keeps saying how she looks like you, but I think she looks lots like Andy! A little of both :) She is a doll, thanks SO MUCH for the video!!! I love it. I love her hiccups and how she kinda goes cross-eyed when the camera gets close :) too cute. What a sweetie. Hope we get to see you soon. Call me when you get a chance
She is soooo cute!!! I cannot wait to come out in a week! I just might have to take the little gal home with me ;) EEEEK! I love it!!!
1st- I love the name Atley, 2nd- I love baby Atley, and 3rd- I didn't realize this earlier, but Zak and her share a birthday! That is so adorable and a little gift from heaven. I see both of you in her. I can't wait to see her grow. She is going to be a knock out. I hope you are recovering well and loving every minute of her!
She is so cute!! Keep recording her while she is growing up...it is so fun to go back and watch. We can't wait to see her!! Hope everything is going good.
Post a Comment