Atley arrived July 11th at 10:30 pm weighing 7 lbs 7 ounces and 19 inches long. Andy said she seemed pretty darn happy considering the journey she had just taken. Both Virginia and Atley are healthy and well. We are so happy to have our daughter here!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Yeah...!!!! (jumping for joy....) congrats to you both.... she is soooooooooooooooooo beautiful..... gosh she is so alert... gotta love them hicups.....
So cute! I am so happy for you guys! Congrats!
I love the one of you all together. Gin you look so great! I think I see a little smile in the one where she is all bundled. I wish I lived closer and I could watch her for you guys for dates and such :) can't wait to hold her!
She is so stinkin' cute!! And man, you look beautiful considering you just had a baby a week ago! You're a natural beauty! :) I think she looks like a little Gin with a titch of Andy... ;) haha, love you all!! Give her a HUGE kiss for me!
Congratulations!!! I'm so happy and excited for you. Glad to hear that both mom and baby are happy and healthy. Hopefully she's a good sleeper for you and you're not up all night! She must be a good girl born at 10:30 pm...My daughter was born at 10:29 pm and is my angel. Take care
Awwww... I love how she goes cross-eyed in the video! I was sad when Maddie stopped going cross-eyed. Atley is a little cutie and I hope everyone is adjusting well!
WOW! congrats, she is completley adorable. I bet you are having so much fun with her.
Post a Comment