Thursday, March 11, 2010

"I looked out the window..."

"and what did I see?... Popcorn popping on the apricot tree!!!" Aaaaah! Could it be? Spring is finally coming? This is one of my favorite times of year, when the beautiful blossoms are springing on the trees. So enchanting... So since I also have an "enchanting" little girl, I thought I would do a little photo shoot with her and her good buddy Nina. They really are funny little friends. The other day Atley accidentally knocked Nina down, and she went up to her afterwards and gave her a hug and kiss. And they always share snacks together, and will feed each other. It really is adorable.

"POPCORN"
"M & M's??? This is the question I'm asking her... and this is her response... haha.
Pretty little Nina "dandelion picking"... much more preferred than the usual "nose picking". Haha.

She is soooo happy to be out of the house! She loves playing outside. I think in this picture she's smiling because she sees some ducks flying. There was a pond nearby.


Look how tiny my little girl is in comparison to these big snowy trees!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah!! I can't wait to see blossoms like that in Utah! Love the pictures you took of Atley and Nina! Atley is so funny! I love her little dress and tights. So cute!!!

Lauren said...

Beautiful! Those trees are so big! My Sunbeam lesson is about trees and flowers this week, I might just have to borrow one of your pictures to show them. :) Atley is getting so big.

Adam Jensen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.