Thursday, March 25, 2010
St. Patrick's Day
St. Patrick's Day... Not really a day we celebrate a whole lot of, at least not like most people do, drinking til' they're smashed (to put it bluntly). Instead we have a few traditions of our own. Like, the night before, each of us sets one of our shoes outside, and the little leprechauns come during the night and leave stuff in them that we find in the morning when we wake up. It's lots of fun! So here's what Atley got this year in her little shoe...
Tiny little animals that will fit in her hand, and a pair of pink snoopy socks. What a thoughtful leprechaun!
Here she is discovering...
And here's my little girl all dressed in green. Sooo festive! Even daddy wore green this day (which was a big surprise)! Too bad we didn't get a pic of it... I was gonna do green food, but Atley's so picky, I don't think she would eat it! Haha. And Andy wasn't home anyway to share in the fun. So no green eggs and ham this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
What a fun tradition! I love Atley's green dress, she looks adorable!
So cute!! I can't wait to do that tradition with my kids! :) Dev and Bry are too old to do it with. Atley looks so pretty in her little green dress and so big! can't wait to see you guys! and gals :)
what a little cutie! oh duh i need to leave them outside :) whoops, i had been leaving the shoes outside...I love Atley's green Dress and her new bathing suit :)
My Little Atley looks so adorable! I like her chair, but the green frog will feel bad to know that he has been replaced by a fairy. I'm glad the leprechaun still likes to fill shoes with prizes. I always loved doing that with you kids.
Post a Comment