Okay... so here's a TON of pictures and updates.... so brace yourself... whoever actually looks at this site. :) This past month has been full of experiences. Both good and bad. Both happy and sad. I've learned a lot this month... to rely on the Lord, and to be happy even when life isn't going how you would like it to. I am so blessed in my life. I have wonderful family and friends who care about and love me and my family more than I have ever known. Thank you all... for showing us your love, and blessing us by being a part of our lives. We love you all, and are soooo grateful for your constant support and prayers for our sake.

BEST BUDS! My sister and I got a whole day and a half to ourselves while I was in Utah!!! We shopped, got pedi's and ate out at some of our favorite spots in Utah Valley. It was so much fun. I always have a blast with her. Sister relationships are so unexplainable... so special. She's 13 weeks preggo, and I'm soooo excited to get a new neice or nephew! While I was visiting, I got to attend a Dr appt with her, and hear the hearbeat! It was so special!

Ahhhhh.... I got to see snow! And lots of it! It snowed a lot while I was there, and it was so beautiful and peaceful. I love that the snow is white, and makes everything look so perfect and clean.

I thought this made a cool picture. This old shed is one I've passed many many times on my treks home to Gunny. I've always thought it was really neat. So I finally got a picture of it. This is what small towns are all about. Simplicity. And I really feel like for the first time in my life, this last visit, I really started to appreciate the simplicity and beauty of these small Utah towns.

Here's my baby with a silly bunny hat on. She would put it on and just play and play and play.
My parents got a kick out of it.

Here's Atley with her Grandma Jensen! Boy does she love her grandma! The only person that Atley has EVER turned her mommy down for! (mom, you should feel very privileged:) ). My mom made this adorable blanket for her while we were there, because Atley loves soft cuddly things. It has green, pink and black polka dots, and feels like a fluffy robe. Meriss, why don't you explain what that feels like to us all... I have a feeling you would know best...

Atley with Grandma Vickie. Grandma Vickie, Papose, and Dallin (Tuna) came out for a visit before we went to UT. We had a blast with them all, and we're so grateful for the efforts they made to come visit us... despite the horribly boring drive. :)

Atley maxin' and relaxin' at Aunt Merissa's house. We stayed there for 4 days this week, after finding out we couldn't stick with our original plans of flying out Monday due to Atley getting double ear infections Sunday night. She's had 4 ear infections this month alone poor girl!!! She's been thru heck and back, and still is happy as a lark. What a good example she is to me. She tries so hard to make others smile and laugh even when she's not feeling well. When I took her to the urgent care in UT on sunday night, she was lethargic and very very hot. But as soon as the Motrin kicked in and lowered her fever a little (we were waiting 2 1/2 hrs), she was running around the waiting room making everyone smile and laugh. Well when we got called back, I found out she had been running around with a fever of 101!!! Happy little girl...

Uh-Oh! Definitely a potential mess here!!! Watch out Aunt Merissa!

Atley and her cousin Dev. They had a blast together while were visiting. Atley would be sort of sickly and sad all day... until Dev would come home that is. She would have a sudden burst of new energy... He always made her giggle.

Making silly faces!

What does the cow say?? : "Moooooo"

Grandma J and Atley playing with soap suds. Atley loved this, and would get so upset if someone blew on the suds and made them disappear. She would giggle and giggle when Grandma would help her with this.

Mommy and Atley finally back at home...

BIG smiles! She definitely missed her daddy. All I had to do to get her to smile in this picture was to say "Where's daddy?"... and here's her response. Thanks daddy, for letting us go on our fun trip to see family. And most importantly, thanks for making sure we made it back home. ;) It feels good to be a complete family again.
9 comments:
Glad for the update... I read ya Gin! I'm sorry little Atley has been so sick, especially on a trip! That is so hard! How fun that you were able to spend some time with family.
Thanks for the NEWS!!!!!!! Congrats Merissa! Sorry if I wasn't supposed to know this way, but I'm glad you spilled the beans. :) How exciting!
So cute to see those picture of little Atley. I miss her. She looks just like a baby Gini.
That last comment was by Ad, not Rach.
now here's my comment :) Great update! I am so glad you guys had such a great trip!!! how neat that you were able to go to a Dr. appt :) Atley is so cute and so big. Such a pretty little girl! miss her and you and Andy too!
Those pictures are all soooo cute! I had so much fun with you guys and although I'm sad Atley was so sick, I'm glad you got to stay a few extra days :) Thanks for being such a great sister, you're the best and can make me laugh harder than anyone! (even harder than I can make myself laugh!) And yes, I do know what a soft robe feels like..I will share it with you all sometime if you're lucky. lol! dork! can't wait to see you again. Atley is sooo cute and my favorite little girl! love her!!!!!
ps. ten symbol pepsi, cha cha cha "done!", black or pinto?, and..." paint on paper! a potential fire hazard!"
What!!! Merissa is pregnant! I had no idea! That is because we never see eachother and we only live 30 min. apart. sad. Wish that we could have met up when you were here! Atley is adorable. sad she was so sickly. love ya!
looks like you had a lot of fun.... Hi Gin how are you.... haven't talked to you forever..... Altey is growing so fast.... she is adorable... sorry about the ear infections... if she gets them alot I would talk to her dr about tubes in here ears.. my son got those and never had an ear infection again... hope all is well =)
It was so awesome to have you and Atley here. I miss you so much! I had so much fun with Atley while you and Merissa were out playing. I can't wait until you move back to Utah!
I love all the pictures of Atley, so cute! The moo one and the silly face one cracks me up :). I am so sorry you had a hard while, especially with those ear infections. Poor girl she has gotten so many, but got to love that motrin. How exciting your sister is having a baby! That will be so much fun for you guys. Hope you family is doing well, love ya!
Post a Comment