Thursday, March 25, 2010
Everyday Life
So these aren't anything extraordinary to anyone else I'm sure, but to a mom, it's the little moments that make life worth living, and make life fun. These are some things my baby and I do nearly every day together...
Make music... whether it's with her small play keyboard, her little xylophone, the piano, or listening to mommy's music. We always have a good time, and we always find time to DaNcE! Atley LOVES dancing!
Watch a movie... I know, this probably isn't the greatest thing in the world. But ya know what? It keeps this mother sane!!!! So here she is, in her new Fairy chair. (Word of Caution to kids and kitties: NEVER try to sit in Atley's chair... she is very POSSESSIVE of this chair, and it can lead to minor bumps on the head or pulled fur... sorry Nina and Moze.)
Getting ready to go outside in mommy's cool sunglasses. Aren't they awesome? Haha. She puts them on, and doesn't ever want them taken off. She has so much personality.
That's right!!! It's already swimming suit season here in Cali! It's the best thing ever, having this weather. It's already high 70's here. We absolutely love it. So the other day, we went swimming in our backyard with Atley's little friend Sadie and her mom Tammy. It was lots of fun! Here she is in her little swimsuit Aunt Meriss bought for her, and her little sunhat (I'm sorry to say didn't stay on very long...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Hey Virg, it's Becca. I saw your blog on Kaime's and was so excited. Your little girl is so adorable!!! It is crazy that we are both parents now. My blog is private so send me your e-mail at jake_becca_dettinger@yahoo.com and I will invite you.
All those pictures are sooo cute! I LOVE that swimming suit on her. Gosh, it amazes me what a good aunt I am...haha! :) She looks even bigger than last month when I saw her! So cute!
I love the little everyday things :) I think it's a great post!
So cute! Atley is so funny about her chair. I love it. Hey, are those sweet sunglasses from the Dollar store???
You know it!!! Some strange girl slipped them into my dollar store basket when I wasn't looking...
Love all of the updates! Atley is sooo adorable! It was fun to see you in UT, I wish we could have spent a lot more time with you. Atley is a sweetie!
Holy Cow Virgy, I can't believe how big she is! How is Cali going for you? Whats new. Are you still doing school?
Atley looks just like her mommy did at that age! What a sweet, little cutie!
Post a Comment