So for the month of February, we are celebrating in PINK! The phrase "pink pink you stink" comes to mind. But only because Atley almost always wears pink (except when she's wearing purple... or any other color for that matter). And from months 3-6 of her life, she has LOVED the word "stinky"!! She thinks it is hilarious. She would laugh and laugh at the word. Now she's become a lot more mature, and doesn't giggle nearly as hard at it. But she still likes it when we tell her that her little feet stink, or that her diaper is stinky (and that happens quite frequently, needless to say)
Here she is just after her night-time bath... all warm and fresh in her little pink bathtowel.
Here she is just after her night-time bath... all warm and fresh in her little pink bathtowel.
In this pic, and the next, she's getting ready for a walk outside (it was a titch cold). She's wearing the HAT I MADE HER!!! WAHOO! Not trying to brag.... but...I love it. I think she looks like a little pink cupcake. P.S. If anyone who reads this blog ever wants to dress their babies or kids up in silly hats like I do, and would like me to make them one, let me know! I would love to! (even though I guess winter is almost over)





9 comments:
Those pictures are sooooo cute!! I LOVE the hat you made! It keeps her little bald head warm :) I helped mom pick out that cute shirt! :) Didn't it come with a cute skirt for summer, too? She is so cute! Do her feet still smell like miracle whip a lot? I bet they do.
Gin, I would really like you to make me a little pink hat.
- Ad
She is getting SO big. I love all her hair and cute facial expressions.
What a cutie!! I love that last picture of Atley..she has the cutest little look on her face!
LOL she is so cute i love her little look in that last pic.....and i have that same toy basket... it was so fun "hanging" in the hall way with you on Sunday... LOL.. our silly children, o well its times like those we will never forget... =)
I can't believe how big she is getting! IT seems like just yesterday I was checking to see if you had a baby yet.
Oh Virginia, when did this happen? I swear she was just an infant! now she is all grown up and sitting by herself? sniff sniff. It happens to fast doesn't it? Brystal is 16 months now. Walking all over the place and even starting tantrums...yeah! Yes we have started the time out routine, and she has her moments where I just want to scream, but I sure love this age, she is walking and starting to talk, and becoming independent. It is funny the things she is thinking up to do with herself and her toys. what's new with you?
She is truly a girl that is darling in pink! I love her expressions too! And Wahoo!! Your hats are adorable! I would love one! Kayden would look great in one don't you think?? You're so talented!
Atley is so cute!! And she has the cutest accesories! That is fun you make you hats and bows!
Post a Comment