Tuesday, February 10, 2009

11 comments:

Vaylene & Jordan said...

Virg!!! I know Andy's dad's brother Keith!! He works in my department. We got talking and he said you went to snow? I said yeah and he asked if I took a math class from an Ted Olson.... I said no but that sounds so familiar and I got thinking and thinking...and I shouted ANDY and VIRG!!! and he goes yeah!!! What a great suprise!

Falen said...

Atley is getting so big! Don't you just hate how fast time flies and yet you can't wait to see what they do next!? she has a super cute laugh, I watched it like 3 times..lol

Tam said...

that was hysterical! she is getting so big! We definitely need to get together. I had Sadie laughing so hard last night. Don't you just love the sound of babies laughing. I do.
Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

That is too cute!!! And I noticed she is sitting up by herself! I feel like I haven't seen her in ages, they grow so fast!! Her laugh is hilarious!

Aaron and Kaime said...

So cute.

Lindsay said...

Way cute! Andy, those were some good saves on catching Atley before to fell over completely!

Adam Jensen said...

Cute! Yeah Atley is sitting up! :) That is so funny how she would laugh so hard she'd loose her balance. It's funny how kids will laugh one minute and be upset the next...and then laugh again. she is so cute :) I am glad Andy still wears my awesome shirt I got him:) I miss you guys! wish we could come to CA for a visit

Carl said...

She is so cute! I miss ya Virg!

Anonymous said...

That is truly so cute! I can't believe she is sitting! Kayden is close but not quite. We can't wait to come and c u in June! It will be a party!

Adam Jensen said...

i love the 7 months pic of her!!! so big

Mrs. Schmalison said...

I love how she keeps falling over