Thursday, February 19, 2009
Pay It Forward
So my friend, Alison, is doing this pay it forward thing. This is how it works..... The first 3 people to leave a comment on this will receive a hand made gift from me during this year (because Im slow?). When and what will be a surprise. There's a small catch...You knew there would be didn't you? Post this on your blog then come back and leave a comment, telling me you're in. Fun huh? Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
ooh ooh i want one!!!! count me in!!! so do i just post it on mine now???
hmmm. I want to but I haven't paid it forward from my last one :) so I am afraid I wont follow thru... i better let some one else I guess
I couldn't resist. I'll post it on my blog tonight. Glad to see that you had fun at the LG Ward Valentine's Dance. We were out of town, but Lindsi went with the Kinikini's. She had a blast, too!
ok so I know I'm #4 but I was curious I have a friend Alison Moreno who is doing the same thing. So I'm curious if we know the same Alison.
Have a great day!
Yep, Im the same one!! Small world huh?!
Post a Comment