Sunday, January 4, 2009

Feelin' Fine in 2009!

So Christmas and the New Year are over... so sad. I can't believe it's already 2009! But I have a feeling this year will be so good to us! We've got our New Year's resolutions in tow... a twelve hour drive home with a baby, and you get to have conversations with each other that you normally wouldn't have time to. :) Can you say Vegas traffic? Hopefully we can pull some of them off... the resolutions I mean.
Update with Atley... she's finally cutting teeth!!!! She really is this time... I can feel and SEE them! I'm so glad they're finally coming through. She's also getting really good with her hands. She reaches and grabs for just about anything. She's also soooo close to sitting up on her own, and rolling over. Though I think she'll be sitting before she's rolling. And she's giggling a ton!!
Andy and I had our four year anniversary on the 31st of December too! I can't believe we've been married that long. We have four years behind us, and forever before us, and I can't wait. I love him so much, and we have such a great relationship. He's a great daddy, a great companion and great friend. I couldn't ask for anything more.
Lots of pictures this post... first pictures are of the Jensen family, then come the Olson pictures. Hope you enjoy!
So this is me... post gallbladder surgery during the Christmas vacation. I am finally feeling normal again.


Grandma J and Hayden in his new little winter hat.

Merissa doing... I don't know what with her bowl. Haha! Any guesses?


Grandpa J and his famous big kisses.


Hayden and Atley mezmorized by the musical duck. He was so cute with Atley this trip. He kept grabbing her by her ears with both hands and pulling her face in for a big smooch!





Cousin Kyler and Atley chillin' together on Cayson's spiderman couch.



Little Marshmallow me in the sled behind the four-wheeler waiting to be pulled. I think I had like 4 layers of clothes on in this picture! I get so cold! It was freezing that day!




My attempt at getting an action shot of Andy on the four-wheeler peeling out in the snow.




Andy in his winter attire. We had so much fun sledding and four-wheeling up Ephraim canyon together! We went just after a snowfall... so there were absolutely no tracks in the snow yet, and it was so deep and powdery. Sledding was heaven! No sore bums.



Who's this good lookin' marshmallow? Ha! Andy says, "Why do you always have to pick the marshmallow coats?!" But they're soooo warm... and let's face it. Don't I look dead sexy?



This is Uncle Tyler, Andy's brother. It was so nice to see him over the holidays!!



This is a great picture of Grace, Atley's cousin, and Atley holding hands. Grace adores Atley because she is her only little girl cousin in the Olson family. She's adorable with her. She helps me dress her and change her, and she always wants to hold her. Funny story... so Grace walked in my room one morning and saw me nursing Atley. The next thing the family knows, she's in the living room in front of everyone, with her shirt up on one side, "nursing" her doll! Ha! It was hilarious. We all had a good laugh. She's such a cutie.



Here's Andy looking suave.


Grandmo got a Cricut for Christmas! She looks so happy and pretty in this picture.

Uncle Cameron and Uncle Tunee on Christmas morning with some of their loot.


Papos with his giant remote control that Atley gave him for Christmas. We gave it to him as a joke... turns out, he loves it, and actually programmed it to his TV, DVD player and cable! No more losing his remote!



Andy, the proud father... holding Atley's big Christmas gift from Santa! A Rainforest Jumperoo.


Connor, Atley's cousin, in his new tonka truck!!


Atley's first Christmas... this is her on Christmas morning.



This is Kayden... Atley's little twin cousin. He was born only 4 days before her. He's so sweet and falls asleep at the drop of a hat! (most of the time) :)



My little neice Grace holding up a little night-gown that matches her own. Her talented mommy made them for her and made matching ones for the rest of the family as well!




Here's my cute nephew Connor, Cameron and Diana's little boy. He's taking his first ride on "Merissa"... the name of his Harley (yes, it's named after my sister). Quick story... my sister used to wear big bows on top of her head... which is how we would keep track of her at places like VF Factory Outlet... because we could always see her big bow bobbing along the top of aisles. So, the Harley's name is Merissa because... of the big bow! Haha. Cameron named it. I just think it's funny.



My sister-in-law Diana and I sporting our fancy Christmas shirts... we are so festive. She believes in Santa, and I'm mistletoe intolerant?? What does that mean anyway?




6 comments:

kristi said...

I'm glad you had a fun trip, and that you are back now. And I think 4 layers of clothes make everyone look dead sexy! And if anyone disagrees, we'll send Crusher to get them (FYI - that's Isaac). :D

Katie said...

I am so jealous of your sledding! I was not a White Christmas here in St. Louis, it has hardly even snowed.

Anonymous said...

haha, thanks for the attractive picture of me! I am glad Conner got a good ride on ol' Merissa. haha, that's so stupid!! Cute pictures though! It was so nice to see you guys!! I miss you! Oh yeah, I got my "free" flight voucher in the mail, so we just need to pick a time I can come out and I will schedule it! Maybe over my spring break?? Love ya!

Adam Jensen said...

Great pictures! I am so glad Atley's little toothie came in,hurray!!! happy anniversary, hope it was great! It was SO GREAT to see you, Andy and meet little Atley. She is so pretty and fun to play with. I loved playing with her during Bingo. Sledding was the best and it was just so nice to see everyone. You will have to email me the picture of all of us girls. Love you Gin!

Anonymous said...

Hey I heard about your 12 hour drive. I'll say you'd have alot of time to dicuss things. Me and Cameron are still laughing about Andy's record jump. So funny! I can't believe that next time we see you, our kids will look so different. And will probably be mobile! Crazy.

Adam Jensen said...

I love that the Harley is named Merissa. Take a ride on old Merissa there.
- Adam