Atley in her little yellow pj's that we think are sooo cute!!

In this pic, daddy is making Atley clog... one of his own favorite past-times...
Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end.
7 comments:
hahah! I love all the pictures! She is so cute and her facial expressions remind me of you Gin! I didn't know Andy when he was a youngster, so i can't say if she reminds me of him or not :) Sorry Andy! haha, I love how Andy has her socks pulled up to her knees while she clogs!
I can't believe how big she is getting! She is so adorable. Sorry you have been so sick, I know what that is like to not be able to take care of your own family and it is the hardest thing ever! We can't wait to see you guys one of your trips out here.
She looks so cute! I love those Bumbo's! And that cute little hat that you got for her looks so cute on her! Can't wait to see you guys. Andy will have to show us some clogging moves! Maybe Cam and Andy can do a duet!
Oh she is a doll. I need to meet this cute little girl.
He cutie! Atley is growing so fast. I didn't even know that you were sick. Sorry to hear about it. I hope everything is going well. I hope you all had a wonderful christmas with Atley. That first christmas is always the one you remember the most. Love you! I have a busy year planned, but hopefuly I can actually go to one of my conventions for work and stop by and visit you next year.
Hey,
It was so good to see you guys!
We took Tiny Tim to the doc and he is swollen but should be fine. We even did xrays too!
We'll see you on Wednesday! To party harty!
Wow, I am so proud of you 2 whole posts!! Okay I love the hat with the flower on it. I just want to kiss her cheeks!! Alright the vacation has been fun and all, but seriously get HOME! I want to see my baby (oh and you I guess :P). Carson is forgetting what his girlfriend looks like. Hey I totally know what you mean about being there 24/7 and the baby loves daddy. For crying out loud Carson always says DAD DAD when he wakes up and when I walk in he is like...DANG IT! haha Alright come home I miss you guys!
Post a Comment