So it has come to my attention that I have not updated in quite a while! So here is a little tidbit about what is going on with our little Olson family...
Atley is growing right up! At her last Dr.'s appointment, she weighed in at a whoppin' 13 pounds, 15 ounces and 26.2 inches long!!! She's also really healthy... besides a couple of viruses that have been going around. She is really starting to interact with others, and giggles all the time at the funniest things. She is a total daddy's girl, and LOVES Andy to death. He's such a good dad.
We just started her on rice cereal this past week, and she absolutely loves it! She tries to shove the spoon in her mouth herself... she's a strong little girl! I usually have to stop her before she gags herself. She has also found her stinky little feet, and loves to stick her long toes in her mouth and chomp! We think it's completely adorable.
We've been in Utah for the Thanksgiving holidays, and it's been so great to see family and friends. We had two great Thanksgiving dinners with both families... Andy went on a couple of chilly four-wheeler rides with his manly brothers and dad, while the girls and babies went to craft boutiques, made chocolate-covered pretzels and stayed cozy and warm in the house. :) Oh, and of course, we had to see Twilight! However, I don't know what it is about coming here, but Atley and I ALWAYS get sick! So... we're boycotting bugs. By saying this, I'm hoping that the winter bugs will leave us alone the rest of the year!!! (at least) Andy's dad joked with us before we made the trip that he would call ahead and reserve a room in the ER for us at the Gunnison Hospital...
So Atley and I are at grandma and grandpa's in Gunnison Ut, while Andy is away in Houston, TX on business again. We are here sniffling with colds and low-grade fevers, and I have my stupid gallbladder issues as well. Love it.
BUT, this is Andy's last business trip this year!! So HURRAY!!!!!
We are having a good time here though. Atley thinks both of her grandmas are hilarious, and just GiGgLeS like crazy at both of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
All I can say to that is Booyah.
- Ad
Oh, that is so fun that you have been in UT! It sounds like it has been fun, except for being sick, that stinks! I can't believe Atley is already starting rice cereal. I can't wait to see you guys in 3 weeks!
I love coming to Utah but we always get sick when we come there too. I was sick last Christmas, definitely not fun. Hope you guys feel better soon!
Hello!
Ya, you boycott those bugs! Atley found her toes! That is so cute. I'm excited for when Kayden does that. I have some cute pictures of them. I'll have to send them to you! So I went and saw Twilight again,... I liked it the same. Ol' Edward grew on me. I thought of you during your favorite part. It really was not good acting then.
I'm bummed I can't come this week and shop with you. Have fun with family!
hey im going private. Whats your email address?
good to get an update :) Hope you guys get better soon! See ya in a few weeks!
I'm glad to know that you are surviving, if not totally well. I'm so sorry to hear that you are having galbladder issues. (I've not been lucky enough to have them, but Sam has - urgh.) I hope you get to come home soon-ish, but I know that you're probably enjoying being around family if Andy's gone that being in foggy Bakersfield. Hurry home, cute girl with the cute family!
You just wait until she is old enough to go into nursery, thats when the real fun begins. lol. I swear we catch something different every other week..lol Hope you guys feel better better soon!!
Oh, she is so adorable! I can't believe she is old enough already to eat baby food! Next time you guys are there you have to tell us so we can see you guys! We'd LOVE to! Also, can you send me your address? I have a Christmas card for ya. noellibelli@hotmail.com
Just because you just had surgery doesn't mean you can't get up at least to update your blog?! haha. Your title cracks me up I love it! You don't like bugs??...WHAT?~ not you!!
Post a Comment