Monday, November 3, 2008

Bathtime/Snooze-time/Halloween-time

This post is going to be sooo random... lots of fun pics though!! So brace yourselves. This is an update to remember. Lots of things have been happening lately. Atley, Andy and I took a little trip with Jess, Jen and Cayson and had so much fun. The best part was hanging out and getting free loot at Jess's convention where he was presenting his rat project. We got a really cool bone pen from that little convention that is now my absolute favorite pen.
Halloween has also come and gone... so hard to believe that it's over already. Andy was a hairy-chested man (?), I was a pirate maiden, and Atley was our little ladybug. We went to a costume party hosted by Andrew, Jackie, Lana and Alexis... our good Chevron Canadian friends. It was so much fun! They decorated their house so spooky and neat. It was definitely a night filled with plenty of fright. They had cobwebs all over their house, jack-o-lanterns outside, spiders and black walls, candles, bathtubs full of "blood", and spooky treats as well. So much fun.
The other pictures, found at the bottom of this post, are of daddy and Atley taking a little snooze together, Atley peeking out of her cute hooded bath towel that talented Aunt Merissa made her, and Atley after a day at church in her Sunday best.










Andy's boss and his wife adoring little Atley at the costume party... they are so sweet!


Elizabeth, Jackie and me at the costume party. A nun, a rockstar and a pirate. Good bunch.





Andy thinks this joke is hilarious: Why can't a boy ghost have kids?
*Answer: He has a Hallow-weenie!!!! Haha!

13 comments:

Adam Jensen said...

That joke was hilarious. I love all the pictures of little Atley and I'm excited to come see her in December. And Gin - you look like a black cat.
- Adam

Adam Jensen said...

Love all those pictures of sweet little Atley. She is such a pretty baby. I can't wait to see her. I hate that she will be so big the first time I meet my little niece :( Andy's hairy chest is gross! You wish his chest was that hairy and black all the time!!! Kyler was glad to know he had a fellow pirateer out there. Can't wait till December!!!

Adam Jensen said...

PS I love the sleeping kids in the first picture! Cayson looks like a 2 year old compared to Atley. What a hunk! That is so fun you guys got to get together!!!

Kristi Barnes said...

so cute! she's getting big fast

Anonymous said...

How Cute!! I love yours and Atley's costumes! Andy's is nasty. haha! I did like his joke though and it made me laugh. I liked Adam's comment..."you look like a black cat!" I forgot all about that!! hahahahahaha! I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. I miss you!!

Anonymous said...

ps. does Atley need more hooded towels? and, teach me how to do my eye makeup like yours. i love it!

Molly and Kip said...

Oh my gosh, okay that joke was pretty funny. haha only you guys would do that. She was adorable for Halloween. I just wish we could have done for together for it! You made a pretty good pirate I must say. But really Andy, that costume so gross!! haha EWW. I am proud.

Jennifer said...

We had so much fun with you guys in Las Vegas!! Atley is such a sweetie! I love all of the costumes, especially Andy's hairy chest... gross! And it sounded like you went to a cool Halloween party!

Molly and Kip said...

Okay so I just came back to look at your sweet girl again and guess what I saw. She has ROLLS!! Look at the last picture on her little legs. I LOVE IT!! Her and Carson really are meant to be!

Lauren said...

What a sweet little ladybug! That's what Maddie was her first Halloween too. Great costumes, you guys!

Did I hear something about you being 15 mintues away from me!?! Did you forget where I live? :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog is sooooo cute. Atley has changed. So cute! I tried to add your blog to my list and it says that it can't detect a feed? Have you seen that before?

Katie said...

Atley looked so cute on Halloween. Looks like you and Andy had a good time too!

kristi said...

I think that joke is funny, too. :) Cute pictures, too. I'm glad to see that Atley is actually awake sometimes.