Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Gini's Birthday!

K, so I feel like a really cool person. I didn't post my husband's birthday, or my daughter's. But here I am, posting my own. Wow. Mother and wife of the year award. Honestly though, I was sick and prego with Andy's, and with Atley's I was recovering from childbirth. So consider these pictures as a collective birthday party, as the other pics from the other b-days were fairly similar... My birthday was July 20th, and I turned 27 this year. O my, I'm in my late twenties...

I felt soooo lucky this year on my b-day. My sister was able to come down and spend almost an entire week with us. She met little Stayven, and helped me around the house a ton. We had a blast together. She also frosted my cake and made a really nice birthday dinner for me. Homemade lasagna, garlic bread and salad. I love you Meriss! You're so great with Atley too, she adores you!
Family pic. Andy tries so hard every year to make me feel so special on my birthday, and he does a very good job. He made the cake (that merissa frosted), and got me some very thoughtful gifts. Love you Andy!


Atley and her auntie Merissa frosting my cake and putting on the candles. She always wants to do whatever auntie Merissa is doing. She follows her everywhere. And it's always "I want Mawissa." In fact, weeks before Merissa was coming down, every day, every meal, it was "Mawissa's comin'." She would tell us that over and over again. And we would have to remind her that it wasn't for a few more days...


Atley doing what she does best, hovering around chocolate. I know in this pic it looks like she's helping with candles, but really she sneaking in tastes of chocolate frosting with her fingers... Mischevious little chocolate lover. Haha.

No comments: