
My baby's in NURSERY!!! Today was her first day, and she did so well. New dress, and new bow for a new stage of life. :( I have mixed feelings about it... I'm a little sad to be honest. This means my baby is finally growing up, and isn't a baby anymore. I handed her off to the leader, and she didn't cry the entire time... although I must say, she was VERy happy to see me when I came to pick her up. :) (always makes a mommy feel good to be missed a little)

Her new bow I put together this morning... not a good pic, but I thought I'd post a little something. I think it turned out darling.

Right before church... and NURSERY. :D

At the park last week on a beautiful California day!!! She's sooo happy at the park!

Atley just getting out of the stroller, ready to play hard at the park!!

The beauty of living in California during the winter months!!! It was gorgeous last week! And since we live right by a park (literally like 1/2 block away), we went and played for a while with our good friends Tam and Sadie. This is Sadie and Atley holding hands, playing on the equipment. They're so cute when they play together.

Chillin' in her cute LOVE shirt that she got for Christmas from Uncle Jess, Aunt Jen, Cayson and Lily. I think it looks so good on her!

So for the last two weeks, our family has been stricken with illness. :( We've all taken our turns with the stomach flu. Definitely not fun! Luckily mom was already mostly over it by the time Atley was sick with it. (phew) Anyway, here's Atley with a fever... just loungin' in her boppy and sippin' her sippy with her favorite teddy-blankie in her arms. I hate it when she's sick... I always feel so bad for her... but this is just adorable.
8 comments:
I can't believe how big she has gotten!! holy moly!! She looks so adorable!! miss you guys!
Love all the new posts! It is hard to not know what is going on with one of your children all the time when that is what you are used to. My kids do better if Greg drops them off so I miss out on that part too, but it is good to know they have all the other cute kids and great leaders. Glad you are feeling better!
she looks so grown up all the sudden!!! She is a little string bean :) all tall and skinny! I am glad nursery went well, I had been wondering :)
She is getting so big! Sometimes I wish Laryssa was old enough to go to nursery. It would be nice to actually enjoy a lesson! BUT I am going to wish time away. Hope you guys are doing good. You should let us know when your in UT so we can try to get together.
she is one cute girl! I'm so happy for you. She seems to have such a great personality! I wish we lived closer to eachother so I could get to know her.
Atley looks so big! I miss her!
- Ad
Oh...she's in nursery! I'm glad she likes it....Kayden is still struggling with the first then he likes it! I love her bow!!! You're truly so talented! I have heard you guys have been sick! I'm so sorry to hear that....is Atley doing any better?
I'm so jealous that you guys can go outside this time of year....what I would give to do that. Lucky girls!
Hey Virginia, it's Becca. I saw found your blog on Kaime's blog, it is good to see you and your little family. Your little girl is so adorable. I'll invite you to our blog if you send me your e-mail. Ours is jake_becca_dettinger@yahoo.com
Post a Comment