Thursday, January 7, 2010

HAIRCUT

Atley's new haircut! We got rid of the mullet... and so here's the new Atley!!!





Andy calls this outfit Atley's "Buffy Outfit". Haha... cause of the boots and sweater. He's such a character... and loves teasing his little girls.


Happy Atley pie.


5 comments:

Adam Jensen said...

Yea! the mullet is gone :) I think every little girl goes thru the mullet stage :)
I bet that was hard to cut off her curls but it looks so cute and she still has plenty of curls! what a sweetie!

Adam Jensen said...

ps and i love her little sweater dress buffy :)

Anonymous said...

Virginia! I love her cute haircut!
It's looks like you guys had a good christmas too! Your piano looks Great right there! It's beautiful! So...I just sent your check today! Sorry it took me soooooo long we've had a crazy last week. But thanks again for doing that! She loves them. Call me sometime and let us know when you're coming out again!
Miss ya!

Lindsay said...

I can't believe how big she is!

Angie Orison said...

So Alexis still has a mullet and she is almost 3 1/2 now..so don't feel too bad about it!!! I can't believe how big Atley has gotten, she has grown up so much. Oh, so my little sister had her boyfriend come to our house for dinner this last sunday and we actually found out it is one of Andy's good friends from home, Brad. He was so nice, Ky and I really liked him a lot. Anyways, it was just really funny that we made that connection. We miss you guys back here, we really need to get together one of these times you guys are back here. I still haven't seen Atley!!