Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Presenting...

Miss Atley... today she is sporting a pink outfit, lovingly given to her by her grandma jensen. She is showing off her two bottom teeth, and is going for the 'excited' look.
Don't you love it when you grab the camera at just the right moment?? She looks so proper and lady-like here. The flower on her headband is one that Aunt Rach sent to her... and I am finally putting it to good use (instead of letting her play with it). :)

This pic is similar to the first one... except you can see her top row of teeth!!! She has 3 that have come in all the way, and one that is breaking through!! So exciting. Haha


11 comments:

Adam Jensen said...

She looks so dang cute in these photos!!! I love it!!! I love her expressions. He little teeth look so cute. She is growing up so fast! I love the outfit your mom sent. And I LOVE what you have done with the flower I sent! LOVE IT!!!

Manu Family said...

what a cutie pie.... =)

Mom and Dad said...

She is so beautiful. I can't believe those little teeth!

Steven and Tanesha said...

She is so cute! I love her facial expressions!

Malinda said...

OH MY GOSH! I just want to hug her and kiss her all day she is so adorable.

Vaylene & Jordan said...

so adorable!

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big!! And cuter every time I see pictures! I didn't think that was possible!!! I cannot wait to see you guys! I can't believe she has 5 teeth already!!

Anonymous said...

PS She looks JUST like you!

Anonymous said...

Yay Atley! She is so darling I love the picture where she is posing! So we decided its Maui! So make your plans to come with us. Maybe October!

Angie Orison said...

Oh my gosh, she is so hilarious!! I love how cute she is!! Congrats on the bow business too...you'll do an awesome job, I'll have to order some little ones from you for Alexis, she still has no hair! Oh and so Ky and I have two words for you guys....Richard Datwyler....HAHA!! We were talking about Logan the other day and how much he made us laugh!! I miss it sometimes!

Katie said...

What a cutie!! Too bad we don't live close, Atley and Brielle would have fun together.