



Andy's birthday was on Friday... he turned a big 26!! He had the day off of work, so we just got to hang out together all day long. It was so nice. We really didn't do anything spectacular, but we had so much fun together. Gin took him shopping for his birthday (which, I'm sure you can imagine, is just every man's dream... haha), but he really needed some new clothes. Later in the evening, they went out to dinner at Chili's, Andy's favorite restaurant, and Gin baked him a cake... white cake with white frosting. He's so particular... but he absolutely loves it. We discussed having some friends over for cake and ice cream, but he decided he wanted his whole cake to himself. Haha. Bon appetite!
He also got some wonderful cards from family, and a really sentimental gift from his mom and dad. It's so great to have such wonderful family who love and care about us so much.
For a young man of only 26, Andy has accomplished sooo much! I (his lovely wife) am so proud of him. He has a really good job, they treat him well there and he enjoys his work. He has a beautiful wife (certainly canNOT be emphasized enough) j/k, a nice house to come home to, and a little baby on the way. I would mention Peeve as well, but cat piddle on the floor of a brand new home isn't exactly what I would call a great accomplishment.



7 comments:
I'm glad Andy had a good birthday. He has accomplished a lot for only being 26. I so wish we could come and stay with you guys -- I always think back about when we stayed with you guys for a whole month when you were in Logan and how much fun we all had.
-Adam
Gin!!! You are looking so cute! I need more pictures and more baby talk!!! What's going on? How do you feel? GEtting the nursery together? I'm so sorry I missed you baby shower :( It was so close and I left right before for Memphis. It makes me sad to think about it. I'm glad Dana could go though. I love you!
happy birthday Andy, I am so proud that our awesome card made it on the blog :) Hope you had a great day. Miss you both SO much.
Happy belated Andy! Hope it was a good one.
thanks for the post! glad old man panda bear had a good birthday! sorry i forgot to send a card..i will get better :( you look so cute gin!!
I can't believe he actually made it to his birthday. We were both a little worried for old-man-Andy. Ahh I should change his name on my blog (courtesy of Kippling ;) haha I clicked up close on your letter that is really funny. I can't believe he stuck those instructions on there. I can't believe you are so close to your due date!! I can't wait to see your beautiful baby!
Oh I need to e-mail you those pictures of our trip
Post a Comment