Friday, April 25, 2008

Privacy

I think we've decided to set our blog to private... so for those of you who would like to continue looking at our site, please put your email address in "comments". We have a lot of your email addresses, but not all of you who we would like to invite to view our blog. So please try to respond to this as quickly as possible. Thanks!!

17 comments:

Malinda said...

Gin, I miss you tons and wish I could have made it to your baby shower. Merissa posted cute pictures of you and your cute belly. I hope things are going well and I'm glad you had a fun and safe trip to Utah. Good luck with everything baby. Love you tons!

Vaylene & Jordan said...

add me! vaylene@yahoo.com

Bethany McCaa said...

I want in...please :) bethany.mccaa@gmail.com

Adam Jensen said...

You already got my email address.

Anonymous said...

UFO...unidentified fowl object. haha, that's hilarious!! I love you and hope you get feeling better!!! Thanks for your comments :) I need to put a pic up of our new table!!

Molly and Kip said...

Dont let Bethany in!! If you know what is good for you, I wouldn't :P. My e-mail is mmcbutter4@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Andy & Virginia,

I would love to be invited to your blog. I have enjoyed seeing what you guys are up to. I am so sorry I didn't make it to your baby shower. I have been so sick. We are expecting baby number 3 in November. I heard the shower was wonderful. Can't wait to meet that new little girl of yours. You guys are so cute. (e-mail: tiffany.magleby@allstate.com)

Tiff

Falen said...

falen84@yahoo.com

Lauren said...

Hi! Can you add all us Jensens? Let me know if you need any of our email addresses. Dana said it was great to see you at the shower and I wish I could've come!!! Love you.

Jennifer said...

I'm not sure if you have my email address... it is jenparker9@gmail.com

Carl said...

johanna_jensen@hotmail.com

Kristi Barnes said...

count me in!

Naomi & Greg said...

npforsyth@gmail.com
yes we're snoopy...but you can view ours as well

4sythfam.blogspot.com

Shannon said...

I'm glad to see your blog! We'll visit often to see what you guys are up to.

Molly and Kip said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD MAN!! Hope you have a great day!!

Sarah said...

definitely add me. by the way, your baby looks good. :)

Adam Jensen said...

I need a belly shot please