Andy had to go to Europe for 10 days, courtesy of Chevron (poor guy). He spent time in Scotland (Aberdeen & Edinburgh), England (London & Bath), Norway (Bergen), and Amsterdam. He claims that it was a very productive business trip, but he sure has a lot of pictures and stories from several tourist attractions...



The first two pictures are in London and the third is in Amsterdam. Andy enjoyed London and would love to go back...but he wasn't too impressed with Amsterdam.





The first two pictures are in London and the third is in Amsterdam. Andy enjoyed London and would love to go back...but he wasn't too impressed with Amsterdam.


Pictures of Bergen, Norway. Andy says it was beautiful, but very rainy while he was there. Gin likes the colors, says it reminds her of beautiful paintings.



The castle is where Andy stayed while in Aberdeen, Scotland. The other two pictures are from Bath, England.





The castle is where Andy stayed while in Aberdeen, Scotland. The other two pictures are from Bath, England.



Pictures of Stone Henge (Andy claims to have had a extra-terrestrial experience) and Windsor Castle.







3 comments:
WOW, what a great place to go on business (all expense paid?)!!!! All the architecture is gorgeous. And even though many pictures look rainy, that's a small price to pay for all that greenery! I'd take a little of both.
Those pictures are so neat! What a tought life little Andy leads...he HAD to go to Europe all on someone else's dime :) I love it! That sounds like my kind of trip! :)
What a time he must of had. What a great job choice he made. I hope you get to go with him someday. Just call me up when you do I'll be your nanny, so you don't have to drag a child around. It is tough and you will know what I mean when you finaly do. Love ya!
Post a Comment