Monday, February 25, 2008

All Moved In





We are finally updating our blog with photos of our finished house. We moved in back in November. As you can see, we got our front yard in and are starting to work on the back. Since we moved in Andy has been enjoying his "home improvement" projects; painting, tile, lighting fixtures, window blinds, etc... Now that Gin is feeling better, she's started decorating and making the house into a home.

We are so excited to be in our first home and are also excited to have our first child here. We posted a few pictures of the house, but if you really want to see what it looks like, you'll just have to come and visit. So far Chris, Meriss, Devin, Bryson and Dad & Mom Olson and little Tuna are the only visitors.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful house! EXCUSE ME??? Dad, Mom and Tuna Olson are the only visitors?? What about your FIRST visitors??? Merissa, Chris, Devin, Bryson!! ;)

Lauren said...

Oh, it's gorgeous! Thanks for the pictures, I have been curious! You have really cute furniture. Congrats you guys!

Gini said...

Sorry Meriss. Andy wrote that.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you guys added us ;) Goodness Andy. I thought we were better siblings than that?!?!? ;) Love you guys!

Mom and Dad said...

I love your house. I can't wait until I can sit on that gorgeous furniture. I love you!

Angie Orison said...

I love your house, I am so jealous that you have all new appliances and everything. We still all need to visit sometime. Sorry it didn't work out before..oh and you look so cute being pregnant!!

Jennifer said...

I love your house! It looks great! I bet it has been fun to decorate a brand new house. You look so cute with your little tiny pregnant belly.

Anonymous said...

Wow! How beatiful is your house!?! I need to come see you and it! I can't wait for you to have your little one... It is just the best thing ever. I'm glad more pics are on here finally! I've been checking and checking for more!

Vaylene & Jordan said...

I love your house!!! its soo cute!
I finally got a blog started! you should check it out.
Vaylene & Jordan

Vaylene & Jordan said...

sorry! I forgot to write it!

http://vaylenejordan.blogspot.com/

Vaylene