









We took a little trip up to Sequoia National Park last weekend. It was fun to see the big trees, especially the "General Sherman"; the biggest tree in the world (30 ft in diameter and 300 ft tall!!). There was a little more snow than we expected so we had to chain up the Jetta (aka Black Beauty) to get over the mountain (that was the highlight for Andy), but it was worth it.



7 comments:
Wow! Look at all that snow!! You guys look like you had so much fun. For a minute I didnt know where Sequoia was, thank goodness for Google..haha
Those are some nice trees. I bet Andy enjoyed driving with cables on the tires in Black Beauty.
Adam
Your blog is so cute!!
Wow, that's snowy! I didn't know it snowed in Cali :) At least Andy didn't have to worry about getting the window down....right?? ;) Love you gretchens!
Classic, I love the green. I am sure Andy had nothing to do with it. By the way look at my blog, you were tagged! Oh here is that website http://www.cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com. Andy I promise they aren't all girly with butterflies like mine. Some have airplanes! Anyway you guys take it easy.
It looks like you guys had a fun little get away together. I can't believe how much snow there was. Crazy!
Your blog is super cute!!!
Post a Comment