Sunday, February 24, 2008

Baby on the way!!




Here's the classic picture of the "urine stick". We also posted a picture of Gin at 21 weeks...getting a nice belly.

It's a little late being posted on the blog, but for anyone who didn't know before, now you do. We are so excited to be having a little daughter. She is due on July 3rd.

Gin is finally getting through the worst part of her sickness...knock on wood. She is 21 weeks right now and just started feeling better after trying all sorts of morning sickness tricks, several anti-nausea drugs, and several trips to the emergency room.

Andy is so excited to be a dad and has been so supportive through everything.

We've had a couple of ultrasounds which showed ten toes and 11 fingers...I mean 10. We have another ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow where we can hopefully confirm that there are the appropriate number of appendages.

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Awwwwwwww, you look so cute Gini! I am so glad to hear that all is well! I hope you do start feeling better soon... 21 weeks is a long time to have nausea! I only had about 13 weeks of it and that was plenty. But it will all be worth it when you see that beautiful face!

Kacie said...

Oh my gosh Virginia, you are so fat! Just joking you look so cute I can't stand it. You really look great. I hope you are feeling better. I just feel so bad. I wasn't sick for half that long. poor baby. I wish I was there to see you. I can't wait to see what your little baby looks like! How are you my little friend?

Anonymous said...

Good, new pictures. It's about time!!! :) You look so cute Gin!! I am so excited for you and Andy and can't wait to have a niece...after so many boys, this little girl is needed big time.

Malinda said...

Yeah! you posted the pictures. I'm way excited for you and miss you soooooooooooo much. Your little belly is so adorable and you look like a proud mommy just as you should be! Love you gin cakes. give kisses to mini gin and congratulation pats to our proud daddy! I wish you the very best. and by the way, very cute house. I'm proud of you guys. love ya!

Lindsay said...

I'm so happy for you guys! You look great, Gin, and your new house is beautiful too. But mostly you. :)

And way to go on the timing for the little one! I know you'll be aiming for a July 1 birthday, eh? With a July birthday she'll be in good company in this family.

xoxo!
Lindsay