Friday, October 19, 2007

Trip to San Francisco





Andy had to spend a couple days in San Francisco for work and was able to take Gin with him (thank you very much Chevron). While Andy was in his meetings, Gin enjoyed a day of shopping and being pampered with room service. Andy was able to get out of his meetings early so we had time to go check out the Golden Gate Bridge (including a bobcat), dinner at Pier 39, downtown SanFran (plenty amusing), and the Oakland temple (beautiful).

5 comments:

Adam Jensen said...

Did you throw rocks at the Bobcat? I would have.

Adam Jensen said...

Oh! He is kinda scary... Glad you guys had a fun weekend, I am glad Andy has such a sweet job with perks!!! Miss you guys A LOT!
love, Rach

Anonymous said...

look like fun!! i am jealous! :( the only vacation I have had lately is the in laws house...haha :)

Lauren said...

Awwwww... that's where we went on our honeymoon. Love San Fran! You guys are so cute together. -Lauren

Blog said...

That bobcat is awesome. I'm envious of your Chevron-paid trips. Do you think you could talk Chevron into paying our gas to get out there and visit?

Jess