Sunday, October 21, 2007

House is just about done


Just over four weeks till we can move into our home. You can see that we're just working on the finishing touches. Once we're done with the house, we'll start on the yard. We can't wait!!

6 comments:

Adam Jensen said...

That is so dang exciting. We're way excited for you guys.

Love, Ad

Lauren said...

Wowza! It is so pretty! I love that you always pose for the pic, Gini.

Katie said...

Hey, Andy and Virginia, it's your cousin Katie from Iowa. I just found your blog. We are starting one too. I am so jealous of your beautiful house. That is way exciting!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your house is almost done and looks so good! I am excited for you guys!!!
You look cute Gin! My hair has grown a lot and is shaggy since I cut it...how does yours still look so cute?!?! I am jealous :) Love you!!

Mom and Dad said...

Your house is GORGEOUS! I am so excited for you.

Blog said...

That's a sweet house you guys. We hope to come visit you someday in the not-so-distant future. Your pet's name gave me a good laugh. That's pretty creative.

Jess