Merissa came for a nice little visit to ol' Bakersfield last week. It was so nice to have her here!!! You can imagine one of the top things on her list to do... shop. The other top priority of the week was a nice little hair cut. Sick of the long mops both girls had acquired, they went in for a nice butch. So these pics are the results of chopped mops. The pic in the center is Merissa looking divine in a leopard print shawl. The other pics are at our apartment and also at the beautiful, enchanting LAX airport, where we were saying our goodbyes. :( If anyone else would like to make a trip to the beautiful town of Bakersfield, come on down. The price is right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I am so glad you guys were able to hang out! Both of your hair cuts are SO cute, I love em. thanks for the pictures, I also love the leopard print shawl... funny.
love Rach
Thanks for letting me stay!! I miss you guys!!
Ugh, I can't believe you put the picture of that leopard shawl up..hideous!!
Post a Comment