Easter morning, Atley finding her basket. She was VERY excited about the chocolate and candy. She dug right in. I don't even want to think about how much sugar she ate that day.
Easter Atley in her Easter get-up ready for church.
Andy's birthday! The big 29! Vickie, Ted and Dallin were here for it too. I'm sooo sad we didn't get a picture with them! We had a blast though. Atley helped mommy make daddy's birthday cake. She helped with the cake, and then later with the decorating. She's a great helper in the kitchen.
This is a canyon up by Silverton, CO. Isn't it gorgeous? We went up there one day for a Saturday, and had lunch and looked at the train and such. Atley loved the train, and the scenery on the way was breathtaking.
This pictures kind of dark, but here I am at 32 and a half weeks pregnant with my little boy. And here's Atley, not pregnant of course, but thinking she has a little baby in her tummy too. ;)
Family pic. Sorry Andy's head.
This is our new home. We absolutely love it!






10 comments:
Oh...your new little homeand town look absolutely gorgeous! It makes me want to leave good 'ol Bakersfield that much more, lol.
Your home and neighborhood are gorgeous :) I love the little trail to the mailbox! Can't wait to come for a visit. We will have to bring our swimmin suit to check out that rec center! I love the picture of you and atley and your babies ;) cute
I love the update! How I'Ve missed those Olson faces! I can't wait until I can't come visit! Atley cracks me up in your prego pick. The house and scenery are beautiful!
oops I meant CAN come visit!
It's beautiful!!! I love it! And your belly is so cute!
This is Jess. I want to live where you live now. It looks awesome.
I'm so glad you updated! Durango looks beautiful! I'm sure you are loving it! That is nice you have had so many visitors and that it is so convenient for people to visit more often. I love the prego picture of you and Atley, makes me laugh that Atley had her hand on her tummy too :)
YAY for an update!!! such cute pics, I miss you guys!! you look darling Gin! And...how did you end up with my grey shirt? haha...oh wait, did I "leave" it somewhere or did you buy it at quilted bear? haha, love you!!
Gini! I am so happy for you guys, it looks like you have settled in and love your new home. Which, by the way, is beautiful! I bet you are loving the smaller town feel and the mountains. I sure want to come visit!
You look adorable as well... baby boy is coming so soon! Atley and Emrie are going to be so confused when mommy has a baby and their didn't come out of their belly... how to explain that one? haha silly girls. She is so grown up!
Looks absolutely gorgeous there! When can we visit?? Atley already looks bigger! How can that happen? You all look amazing and I'm so happy for you guys, but we do miss you here in Bako!
Post a Comment