Sunday, August 23, 2009

Aunt Mertha

Aunt Mertha (merissa) came for a visit during the manly manfest!!!! Atley and I were delighted to have her here for a week (and one day ;) ). We had sooooo much fun! We shopped, crafted, sewed, painted our toenails, (almost) got massages... and missed our husbands (a little). I would definitely recommend a woman's day to all those women out there.
Atley playing dress-up for Aunt Meriss. She LOVED Merissa... and would laugh and laugh at her. She warmed up to her really fast!

The two goofy sisters...

Atley's new sponge-bob jamas. I couldn't resist posting this pic. Haha.


So Meriss and I were out to lunch while Atley had a sitter. We went to the Garden Spot... a little salad and soup buffet. Anyway, while we got up for seconds (yes, we ate seconds), some guy behind me put his nasty soup bowl on my tray!!! So when we got back to our table, my tray was full of a nasty man's soup. Anyway, so this is my grossed out face. Merissa had a good laugh, needless to say.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE Sponge Bob jammies!!! So fun to have your sis come. Mertha huh! lol!! luv it! I can't wait to see Atley again.....she looks soooo cute!! And I'm lovin your hair too!

Anonymous said...

How fun! That is the best when you get a lone time with your sister to catch up on girlie time! That is sick about the guys soup... I can't just Merissa giggling about it now

Tam said...

I love the hat and the pj's. She looks so stinkin' cute! Can't wait to be able to start sitting with her at Church!