We are currently building our new home in south-west Bakersfield. This picture was taken a week ago. As you can see, they are moving right along. They are actually ahead of schedule, and we are so excited. Our scheduled move-in date is November 21st!!
That is so freaking exciting!!!!! Gini you are a lovely home model, you should seriously rethink this whole respiratory therapy thing and be a barker babe on the price is right or something! love ya Rach
Virginia, sounds like you've got the dream life! I'm so happy everything is going so well in Bakersfield. Dr Broadbent didnt know what he was talking about when he said there was nothing there for you. I'm excited you have a blog. I love blogs! We have one too. I hope you might drop on by once in a while and keep in touch through the blogs. Ours is nkbennett.blogspot.com I miss you! Kacie
Hey Lion King :) haha!! hilarious!! In reponse to your question...I got those plaid shorts from a store in the mall in Phoenix back in June. I am going through my close this week to find some stuff for you. HOpefully there is something...love ya!
Adam & Gin, we loved reading your blog! Mike was cracking up about the seashells. You guys have the greatest sense of humor. Congrats on the house, it's looking awesome! Love, Lauren
7 comments:
You're house looks like it will be really nice. We're excited for you guys.
that is beautamous! and coming along indeed! I am excited for u guys!!
That is so freaking exciting!!!!! Gini you are a lovely home model, you should seriously rethink this whole respiratory therapy thing and be a barker babe on the price is right or something!
love ya Rach
Hey dear........love your house. I like the pose. You should audition for "Wheel of Fortune" and tell Vanna White to move over........
Love M & M
Virginia, sounds like you've got the dream life! I'm so happy everything is going so well in Bakersfield. Dr Broadbent didnt know what he was talking about when he said there was nothing there for you. I'm excited you have a blog. I love blogs! We have one too. I hope you might drop on by once in a while and keep in touch through the blogs. Ours is nkbennett.blogspot.com I miss you!
Kacie
Hey Lion King :) haha!! hilarious!! In reponse to your question...I got those plaid shorts from a store in the mall in Phoenix back in June. I am going through my close this week to find some stuff for you. HOpefully there is something...love ya!
Adam & Gin, we loved reading your blog! Mike was cracking up about the seashells. You guys have the greatest sense of humor. Congrats on the house, it's looking awesome! Love, Lauren
Post a Comment